Merge Games prepare to serve up VR Ping Pong on PlayStation VR
Friday, February 3, 2017 , Manchester, UK. – Merge Games Ltd., a privately-owned video game publisher and distributor, is pleased to announce the full release of VR Ping Pong on PlayStation VR. Developed by Italian studio, Reddoll Srl the game launches onto the PlayStation Store on Tuesday, February 7, 2017 priced $14.99 (€14.99 and £11.99).
VR Ping Pong is a sporting simulation that thanks to VR technology, and with the help of a PlayStation Move controller, brings a ping pong table into your living room. Using 1:1 VR scale you will have the sensation of play ping pong in like it is in real life. PlayStation VR teleports you inside voxel-style environments that until today you could only dream to visit.
Each environment is styled as a stadium with fully animated audience members making for more immersive and addictive gameplay. the changes in the audience and the stadium is on the fly to increase the player’s degree of immersion without ever distracting from the play area; during breaks, you can have fun discovering all the hidden Easter eggs in the surrounding environment.
With the different game modes, you can choose new experiences (from the shortest and easiest to longest and hardest):
- Practice mode: For the player that wants to train with AI point by point.
- Single match mode: For the player that wants to play a single basic match against AI.
- Tournament mode: For the player that wants to take on the challenge of becoming a champion.
- Arcade modes: For the player that wants improve their skills and compare their records with friends.
You can select the difficulty level for each mode: AI changes skills (Variety of shots, depth of shots, etc.) and features (Velocity, precision, power, etc.) based on the chosen level.
Available on the PlayStation Store on Tuesday, February 7, 2017, VR Ping Pong is priced at $14.99 (€14.99 and £11.99).
About Merge Games
Merge Games is an independent video game publisher and distributor based in Manchester, UK. The company publishes and distributes interactive software worldwide for personal computers, video games consoles and mobile devices. Merge Games also specializes in publishing collectable games for retail and worldwide digital distribution for independent developers. More information about Merge Games products can be found at www.mergegames.com .
Reddoll Srl is an innovative videogame start-up studio, founded in 2014. Managed by a team of professionals with broad experience in computer graphic and information technology. The mission of the company is the development of videogames for personal computers and next generation consoles.
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017
- Black Desert Online – Game News - August 29, 2017
- Rune: Ragnarok – Game News - August 29, 2017
- Cycling – We found out why Bikes vary so much in Price – You get what you pay for - August 29, 2017
- Logan Lucky (2017) – Movie Review - August 25, 2017