WG Labs today released a video showcasing the maps in Hybrid Wars, this fly on the wall video which travels around the globe viewing sprawling cities, vast spaceports, forest and military complexes; this is where your battles take place. So watch and learn the locations and prepare for war.
This game is inspired by the old school 90’s arcade games, Hybrid Wars is a classic top-down shooter on PC, Mac and Linux
Hybrid Wars is based in the year 2060, humanity is on the cusp of the second technological revolution. Earth has become a tangled web of information, energy and transportation networks watched from orbit by thousands of electric eyes. The world is dominated by tanks, choppers and a variety of other machines that rule land, sea and sky. While corporations still pull the strings that control the world, their grip is starting to weaken.
Hybrid Wars lets you command and upgrade your own arsenal of futuristic mechs to take on wave after wave of enemy forces. Jump into a classic top-down shooter experience as you obliterate over 50 types of enemy and team up with friends to cause more mayhem. Harness an arsenal of diverse machines—tanks, robots, helicopters, and the mighty titans—to rise to the top of the food chain. With 8 huge locations to explore, 150 objectives to complete, and multiple game modes—from single player story to cooperative—Hybrid Wars immerses you in a future where those with the quickest wits and biggest guns survive.
Choose your combat vehicle and start your fight for the future now.
• Discover multiple game modes
• Dive into up to 15 hours of gameplay
• Explore and conquer 8 huge, open-worlds
• Overcome 150 challenging objectives
• Earn 40+ rewards
• Wield 2 diverse heroes
• Command 4 dynamic types of vehicles: tanks, robots, helicopters, titans
• Defeat 50+ types of enemies
• Vanquish 8 powerful bosses
• Lock and load with 20 types of weapon
• Harness 28 additional abilities for each hero and vehicle type
To learn more about Hybrid Wars, please visit: https://www.hybridwars.net
About Extreme Developers
Established in 2004, Extreme Developers is a Russian game development studio that creates projects for console, PC and mobile platforms. The company makes games as a service, with a heavy focus on player wishes. They build social ecosystems around their titles, fostering the formation of live, vibrant player communities, as well as support their products post-launch. Extreme Developers care that every single game they deliver lives up to the industry’s standards in terms of technological solutions and visuals, and has fun, deep gameplay.
Listed in the company’s portfolio are over 10 titles across a number of genres, including well-acclaimed games like The Truth About 9th Company and Tank Domination.
Official website: www.extreme-developers.com
About WG Labs
WG Labs is an organizational unit within Wargaming that acts as a breeding ground for new ideas and solutions. We believe that people and companies with great ideas should be given an opportunity to shine and those with talent should be nurtured. WG Labs is aimed at testing and implementing innovative projects created within Wargaming or shared with us. It will generate, evaluate, and launch in-house products that go beyond the company’s paradigm, as well as support external development teams in game’s creation and publishing. Here we experiment with new game mechanics, platforms, services, business models, and help create new products in cooperation with 3rd party developers. Wargaming will work with 3rd party studios worldwide, publishing games across a number of platforms. We believe that good ideas become great when working together and are open for collaboration.
To learn more about WG Labs and also submit your project, please visit:www.wglabs.com
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017