Money Monster (2016) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
Money Monster (2016), what can I say… Finally a good movie!! Now of course Money Monster (2016) covers a story which may be of a made up story though covers the reality in which takes place while we all sit in the back areas of life and watch it happen.
Money Monster has an all star cast, an amazing story line; and of course it couldn’t have been any better. Great film! This is certainly one film I had hoped to get the time to check out and it turned out to be exactly what I’d expected and some.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 4 stars
IMDB Info –
Financial TV host Lee Gates and his producer Patty are put in an extreme situation when an irate investor takes over their studio.
Plot or Story Line –
In the real-time, high stakes thriller Money Monster, George Clooney and Julia Roberts star as financial TV host Lee Gates and his producer Patty, who are put in an extreme situation when an irate investor who has lost everything (Jack O’Connell) forcefully takes over their studio. During a tense standoff broadcast to millions on live TV, Lee and Patty must work furiously against the clock to unravel the mystery behind a conspiracy at the heart of today’s fast-paced, high-tech global markets.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017