Money Monster (2016) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
Money Monster (2016), what can I say… Finally a good movie!! Now of course Money Monster (2016) covers a story which may be of a made up story though covers the reality in which takes place while we all sit in the back areas of life and watch it happen.
Money Monster has an all star cast, an amazing story line; and of course it couldn’t have been any better. Great film! This is certainly one film I had hoped to get the time to check out and it turned out to be exactly what I’d expected and some.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 4 stars
IMDB Info –
Financial TV host Lee Gates and his producer Patty are put in an extreme situation when an irate investor takes over their studio.
Plot or Story Line –
In the real-time, high stakes thriller Money Monster, George Clooney and Julia Roberts star as financial TV host Lee Gates and his producer Patty, who are put in an extreme situation when an irate investor who has lost everything (Jack O’Connell) forcefully takes over their studio. During a tense standoff broadcast to millions on live TV, Lee and Patty must work furiously against the clock to unravel the mystery behind a conspiracy at the heart of today’s fast-paced, high-tech global markets.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017