The Moogle Chocobo Carnival arrives in FINAL FANTASY XV today
LONDON (24th January 2017 ) – Square Enix Ltd., today launched the Moogle Chocobo Carnival for FINAL FANTASY®XV, a special in-game event taking place in the city of Altissia.
Scheduled to run until 20th February, the Moogle Chocobo Carnival brings a selection of fun carnival games, new side-quests, new outfits for Noctis as well as a spectacular fireworks show and many more festive treats!
All players will have access to the carnival by downloading the recently released Holiday Pack (Free Version). Season Pass owners and those who have the premium Holiday Pack + will also receive even more in-game content, including a festive carnival-themed, mariachi-inspired ensemble, for the main character Noctis to wear both inside and outside of the carnival in exchange for medallions won during the event.
To view the trailer for Moogle Chocobo Carnival, visit: https://youtu.be/ufvkscJeuFA
In addition, a free update will be available to all players from today, including an all-new manual photographing feature to allow players to freely take pictures outside of battle. A selection of additional bonus DLC items are also available to purchase from today, including:
- Travel Pack
- Angler Set
- Camera Kit
- Gourmand Set (available for free)
- Gae Bolg (From FINAL FANTASY XIV)
- Mage Mashers (From FINAL FANTASY IX)
- Blazefire Sabre (From FINAL FANTASY XIII)
- Gold Chocobo
- 16-bit Buddies
- Platinum Leviathan
- Royal Raiment
Avatar (Xbox One only)
- FINAL FANTASY XV – Noctis and Carbuncle
FINAL FANTASY XV is available now worldwide for the Xbox One and PlayStation®4 system. For more information on FINAL FANTASY XV, visit: http://www.finalfantasyxv.com/
FINAL FANTASY XV YouTube: https://YouTube.com/FinalFantasyXV
FINAL FANTASY XV Twitter®: @FFXVEN
FINAL FANTASY XV Instagram: @FFXV
FINAL FANTASY XV Facebook: https://en-gb.facebook.com/ffxv/
About Square Enix Ltd.
Square Enix Ltd. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content in Europe and other PAL territories as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix Ltd. also has a global network of leading development studios such as IO Interactive™, Crystal Dynamics®, and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 115 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 68 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 46 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix Ltd. is a London-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix Ltd. can be found at http://eu.square-enix.com/en
FINAL FANTASY XV © 2016, 2017 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
MAIN CHARACTER DESIGN: TETSUYA NOMURA
FINAL FANTASY XV, FINAL FANTASY, the FINAL FANTASY logo, DRAGON QUEST, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SPACE INVADERS and TAITO are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix Group. “PlayStation,” “PlayStation Portable” and “PS4” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment. Xbox One is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017