Jaydeb has announced the release of Morph Girl onto Steam and Itch.io on August 30th, 2017.
Morph Girl – A Japanese horror inspired FMV game about loss, depression and the supernatural.
Morph Girl sees you playing as Elana Pierce, a woman struggling to cope with the loss of her wife, Rebecca. When a mysterious supernatural being begins to force itself into her daily life – playing upon the memories of the dearly departed – she must make the decision to embrace or reject the creature.
Will you reject its invitation? Or embrace it?
Morph Girl is a Point and Click/Visual Novel whereby your choices incur consequences. Make decisions that could save or endanger Elana’s life from an entity of unknown intent – and her own grief.
Inspired by low-fi Japanese horror movies of the late 90’s, Morph Girl adopts an FMV, family VHS tape inspired aesthetic to evoke the most intimate and invasive fears and anxieties surrounding the invasion of one’s home.
Morph Girl’s branching story means that your decisions meaningfully impact and change the course of the game’s narrative, as well as events long passed. Explore and interact with Elana’s life to unearth (and alter) the details to a deeply troubled past and relationship.
Unlock all 6 endings and find your conclusion to Morph Girl and Elana’s story.
Release date: 30/08/2017
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017