Mr. Robot (2015– ) – TV Series Review
The Review –
Mr Robot is probably the best TV Show to hit television period! Finally a show with a solid story, based on real world possibilities, a show brought out to the world at a perfect time; and the cast is perfect! From the very first episode of Mr Robot it keeps you on the edge of your seat. It’s one of the first shows made on technology where they sort of spoke some truthful words within the computer world. Now of course some of the people in the show you could tell they didn’t use smartphones in real life and they didn’t fulfill their character as well but for the most part great job. Mr Robot’s only flaw that I really got annoyed with was the computer language and communication. Being that I’m a programmer the terms used on standard computer conversation are nothing like in the show, especially every other word being FTP (File Transfer Protocol); but of course Hackers featuring Angelina Jolie took us through the computer world with cool images in a computer screensaver. For the most part of things happening within the TV Series Mr Robot it was pretty close to hitting the nail on the head, great stuff; great show. This is honestly one of the best shows to come out, and sadly I know that when something great comes out like this it gets damaged or pulled due to the “ooh squirrel” syndrome in this world. I hope this show keeps going, it’s perfect!
Our Rating based on 1-5 stars: 5 Stars
IMDB Info –
Follows a young computer programmer who suffers from social anxiety disorder and forms connections through hacking. He’s recruited by a mysterious anarchist, who calls himself Mr. Robot.
Plot or Story Line –
Elliot Alderson is a young cyber-security engineer living in New York, who assumes the role of a vigilante hacker by night. Elliot meets a mysterious anarchist known as “Mr. Robot” who recruits Elliot to join his team of hackers, “fsociety”. Elliot, who has a social anxiety disorder and connects to people by hacking them, is intrigued but uncertain if he wants to be part of the group. The show follows Mr. Robot’s attempts to engage Elliot in his mission to destroy the corporation Elliot is paid to protect. Compelled by his personal beliefs, Elliot struggles to resist the chance to take down the multinational CEOs that are running (and ruining) the world.
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017