NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER UNVEILS ITS GAMEPLAY WITH MORE DETAILS ABOUT FIGHTERS AND BATTLE MODES
Richmond, LONDON – 13th July, 2017: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is really pleased to reveal today more details about the gameplay of its acrobatic ninja battle action game, NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER, developed by Soleil Ltd. and scheduled for release on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC.
Expert Ninjas are gathered to compete in 4 vs. 4 online battles on large 3D stages and they can choose between 4 different types of Ninjutsu:
- Attack-type fighters such as Naruto Uzumaki, Kakashi Hatake and Pain will have powerful, fast and strong attacks.
- Ranged-type fighters such as Sasuke Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha and Konan who are famous for their long-distance attacks.
- Defense-type fighters like Kisame Hoshigaki who are able to reinforce his defense.
- Heal-type fighters like Sakura Haruno will be able to heal themselves and other players.
Revealed also today are the two main battle modes: Barrier mode and Flag mode which are playable in 4 vs 4. Teams are split into Offense and Defense in the Barrier mode where they have to defeat the boss, and in the Flag modeteams of 4 shinobi have to capture each other’s flag and take it back to their territory. Other sub mission modes such as the escort, extermination and subjugation will allow players to co-op with friends to achieve their missions!
NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER will come to PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC.
Join the full NARUTO STORM experience on:
For more information on BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe please visit:
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive entertainment for all major video game consoles, iOS, Android, and online platforms. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises including PAC-MAN™, GALAGA™,TEKKEN™, SOULCALIBUR™, ACE COMBAT™ and DARK SOULS™. BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is the premier publisher for anime based video games including NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, DRAGON BALL™, and ONE PIECE™. More information about the company and its products can be found at http://www.bandainamcoent.eu or www.facebook.com/BandaiNamcoEU
ⓒ2002 MASASHI KISHIMOTO / 2017 BORUTO All Rights Reserved.
Game ©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
Press Release © 2017 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S.
“PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018