NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER UNVEILS ITS GAMEPLAY WITH MORE DETAILS ABOUT FIGHTERS AND BATTLE MODES
Richmond, LONDON – 13th July, 2017: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is really pleased to reveal today more details about the gameplay of its acrobatic ninja battle action game, NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER, developed by Soleil Ltd. and scheduled for release on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC.
Expert Ninjas are gathered to compete in 4 vs. 4 online battles on large 3D stages and they can choose between 4 different types of Ninjutsu:
- Attack-type fighters such as Naruto Uzumaki, Kakashi Hatake and Pain will have powerful, fast and strong attacks.
- Ranged-type fighters such as Sasuke Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha and Konan who are famous for their long-distance attacks.
- Defense-type fighters like Kisame Hoshigaki who are able to reinforce his defense.
- Heal-type fighters like Sakura Haruno will be able to heal themselves and other players.
Revealed also today are the two main battle modes: Barrier mode and Flag mode which are playable in 4 vs 4. Teams are split into Offense and Defense in the Barrier mode where they have to defeat the boss, and in the Flag modeteams of 4 shinobi have to capture each other’s flag and take it back to their territory. Other sub mission modes such as the escort, extermination and subjugation will allow players to co-op with friends to achieve their missions!
NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER will come to PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC.
Join the full NARUTO STORM experience on:
For more information on BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe please visit:
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive entertainment for all major video game consoles, iOS, Android, and online platforms. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises including PAC-MAN™, GALAGA™,TEKKEN™, SOULCALIBUR™, ACE COMBAT™ and DARK SOULS™. BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is the premier publisher for anime based video games including NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, DRAGON BALL™, and ONE PIECE™. More information about the company and its products can be found at http://www.bandainamcoent.eu or www.facebook.com/BandaiNamcoEU
ⓒ2002 MASASHI KISHIMOTO / 2017 BORUTO All Rights Reserved.
Game ©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
Press Release © 2017 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S.
“PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017