CREATE YOUR OWN NINJA IN NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER
NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER is ready to be showcased at gamescom 2017! BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is excited to reveal the amazing new content about the acrobatic ninja battle action game developed by Soleil Ltd.
For the first time in the Naruto series, the Avatar System is available! Players will be able to customise their own ninja with different outfits. To become the strongest they will need to master their techniques, unleashing different skills to win the fight in the Ninja League 4 vs 4 battle mode. Naruto fans will also be pleased to discover new characters and areas in the gamescom trailer revealed today. Boruto, Shikamaru, Choji and 4 different shinobi avatars with different abilities join the fight in vertical maps such as the Hidden Cloud Village. Choose the one that best suits your fighting style!
NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER is looking for ninjas to participate in battle at the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe booth in HALL 6 – A41/B41, see you there!
NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER will come to PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC
Join the acrobatic ninja battle on:
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive entertainment for all major video game consoles, iOS, Android, and online platforms. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises including PAC-MAN™, GALAGA™,TEKKEN™, SOULCALIBUR™, ACE COMBAT™ and DARK SOULS™. BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is the premier publisher for anime based video games including NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, DRAGON BALL™, and ONE PIECE™. More information about the company and its products can be found at http://www.bandainamcoent.eu or www.facebook.com/BandaiNamcoEU
ⓒ2002 MASASHI KISHIMOTO / 2017 BORUTO All Rights Reserved.
Game ©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
Press Release © 2017 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S.
“PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017