Pre-order Today for 8th September Launch
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games and The LEGO Group released a teaser trailer in anticipation of the LEGO® Worlds Nintendo Switch™ launch on 8th September. Pre-orders are currently available for both the physical and digital versions.
The physical version, priced at £34.99, will include two bonus packs of premium DLC, Classic Space, released in July, and the upcoming Monsters pack, which will be available in October. The digital version, priced at £24.99, includes the base game with the DLC available separately on the eShop. Both premium DLC packs will be available on all other platforms as well at £3.29 on PlayStation®4 and £3.19 on Xbox One.
LEGO® Worlds is a galaxy of imaginative worlds made of digital LEGO® bricks where players can explore, discover and create together. The game is currently available for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and STEAM.
The Official LEGO® Worlds Nintendo Switch™ Teaser Trailer can be viewed and shared via the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUGpSaAGDBg&feature=youtu.be
Follow LEGO® Worlds at:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LEGOWorldsGame
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/LEGOWorldsGame
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/legoworldsgame
- Tumblr: http://legoworldsgame.tumblr.com/
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/LEGOWorldsGame
- It’s been an awesome ride so far - September 19, 2017
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017
- Black Desert Online – Game News - August 29, 2017
- Rune: Ragnarok – Game News - August 29, 2017
- Cycling – We found out why Bikes vary so much in Price – You get what you pay for - August 29, 2017