Upon its release for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and PC last month, the game received critical acclaim across the world for its fantastic blend of action-packed high-speed 60 fps battles, and deep, captivating storyline from Director YOKO TARO (NIER®, Drakengard® series).
Developed in collaboration with PlatinumGames Inc., NieR: Automata delivers the perfect mix of action and RPG gameplay. Players will battle as androids 2B, 9S and A2 as they fight to reclaim the world for their human creators and uncover truths long forgotten.
NieR: Automata’s launch trailer is available on YouTube at:
Story of NieR: Automata
Invaders from another world attack without warning, unleashing their secret weapon: the machines. In the face of this insurmountable threat, the human race is driven from the earth and takes refuge on the moon.
The humans develop an army of android soldiers to fight back against the mechanical horde, but succeed only in slowing its advance. To break the deadlock, a new breed of android infantry is sent into the fray: the YoRHa squad.
Official Website: http://nierautomata.com
Steam® Store: http://store.steampowered.com/app/524220/
* Per the ESRB, all videos for M-rated games must be age-gated. The age-gate must: (1) be age-neutral (i.e., require the user to input their date of birth or select it from a drop-down bar); (2) employ reasonable technical measures to keep under-age users from re-entering their age after initially being denied access; and (3) not display any ESRB rating information on the video player or the age-gate itself.
About PlatinumGames Inc.
PlatinumGames Inc. is an independent entertainment developer based in Osaka, Japan, dedicated to making high quality, next generation games for a variety of hardware platforms. Loaded with some of the gaming industry’s most talented creators, PlatinumGames seeks to break the mold of a sequel driven industry by creating innovative, original IP that exceed users’ expectations. For more information, please visit: www.platinumgames.com .
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as IO Interactive™, Crystal Dynamics®, and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 130 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 70 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 58 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/.
NIER: Automata © 2017 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
Developed by PlatinumGames Inc. Character design by Akihiko Yoshida.
NIER, NIER: AUTOMATA, the NIER: AUTOMATA logo, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, DRAGON QUEST, DRAKENGARD, EIDOS, FINAL FANTASY, IO INTERACTIVE, SPACE INVADERS, SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, TAITO, and TOMB RAIDER are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. Steam is a registered trademark of Valve Corporation. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
- Defile Your Sanity with Outlast 2 and Outlast Trinity on April 25th - April 24, 2017
- REMOTHERED: TORMENTED FATHERS comes to Steam Greenlight - April 24, 2017
- H1Z1: King of the Kill – Game News - April 24, 2017
- We’re Expanding again - April 24, 2017
- It’s been very busy at WoodBangers Entertainment - April 20, 2017
- The Dark Tapes (2017) – Movie Review - April 12, 2017
- Icon for Hire Touring This Spring - April 4, 2017
- NIER: AUTOMATA SHIPMENTS AND DIGITAL SALES EXCEED ONE MILLION - April 4, 2017
- Willy-Nilly Knight is coming - April 4, 2017
- Miko Mole Just Released In North America - April 4, 2017