ONION FORCE GAME REVIEW
Let me start by saying I had a lot of fun playing Onion Force for this review. The music is actually entertaining unlike most and believe it or not music does affect the way I personally play a game so I loved it. The action strategy gameplay is amazing and it runs super smooth. Also giving you the option per area to choose a level. So you can actually choose what difficulty you want versus saving and restarting the game just to go through different difficulties. What I found unique about this game is the ability to build towers for either damage or healing based on what you feel you need to end game. What I loved the most is being able to use all three classes provided. If you die with one you get the option to pick one of the other two being Warrior, Bowman and Wizard to finish the level rather than instantly fail it. Onion Force is a very enjoyable game that I’d recommend to everyone.
Rating (1-5 stars): 5 Stars
All the kings are dead… except one… Onion Force is a hybrid Tower Defense/Action Adventure game with 30 levels of butt-puckering mayhem! Use cunning and strategy to strengthen your team chosen from a diverse cast of characters, and hang on to your seat as you try to save the last king from his doom!
- – Stand-out cartoon graphics and stellar special effects & animation
- – 3 playable heroes, each with their own unique abilities
- – 6 fully fleshed out locations with 30 expansive levels
- – Thousands of pieces of equipment to collect and equip
- – 8 different towers types with 5 different power levels each
- – Collectable onions to trade for a wide variety of power-ups
- – Adjustable game speed.
Where to get game: