Ouija: Origin of Evil (2016) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
We went to check out Ouija: Origin of Evil (2016) last night, and honestly it wasn’t as bad as we had thought or was told it would be. Ouija: Origin of Evil uses a ton of nicely used affects that have been used in most films of it’s genre, the cast was for the most part good; also average for this movie type. So either way you look at it, this film hit on the mark for others within this movie type.
Ouija: Origin of Evil (2016) did have a few areas that would make you jump, it tried this tactic several times within the film till it became sort of over used, but it did get me a time or two. I liked the story, it was simple and smooth on a small cast which worked well, sort of the old school Exorcist vibe to it, certainly not a bad film. For fans of this genre I believe you’d enjoy it as we thought for the most part that it was very entertaining.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 3 stars
IMDB Info –
In 1965 Los Angeles, a widowed mother and her two daughters add a new stunt to bolster their seance scam business and unwittingly invite authentic evil into their home. When the youngest daughter is overtaken by a merciless spirit, the family confronts unthinkable fears to save her and send her possessor back to the other side.
- Ultimate trivia game It’s Quiz Time out now on Xbox One - December 15, 2017
- Powerful Skills Revealed in New Extinction Trailer - December 15, 2017
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017