Overwatch’s latest map, Horizon Lunar Colony, is now playable on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One!
This new Assault map is set in a scientific base on the moon, which was built as a first step toward humanity’s renewed exploration of space. Horizon Lunar Colony’s goal was to examine the effects of prolonged extraterrestrial habitation on humans and apes alike. The research proved promising, until all contact with the base was suddenly lost.
Now, many years later, attacking and defending teams must return to the moon and battle for control of the colony’s facilities—while discovering clues about the fate of its previous inhabitants.
For information on Overwatch, please visit www.playoverwatch.com .
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017