This is not the greatest horror game in the world, no. This is just a tribute. But seriously… the other P.T. got cancelled, so this rendition is practically the next best thing. Turn around. The Potato Man is behind you.
After receiving an anonymous tip about the whereabouts of the Potato Man, bounty hunting team Quindalin and Dexter depart on a mission to put an end to the Potato Man once and for all. However, trying to capture this sinister spud might be the last decision our heroes ever make.
This game is a satire. Please don’t take it too seriously—unless you’d like to, of course.
- Dive head-first into the lair of the deep fryer
- Find hidden secrets that’ll scare the sh*t out of you
- Scratch your head at fourth-wall shattering puzzles
- Collect specimens, and wield powerful plungers
- Put an end to the Potato Man’s reign of terror
Publisher: Black Shell Media
- Monster Hunter: World – Game News - August 18, 2017
- Spintires: MudRunner – Game News - August 18, 2017
- In Another World With My Smartphone (2017) – Anime Review - August 16, 2017
- Join us in Twitch – We’re Live at least 1 time a day everyday - August 16, 2017
- Are you a True Nerd or a True PC Gamer? - August 16, 2017
- Black Mirror – Game News - August 16, 2017
- DESTINY 2 PC AVAILABILITY AND TRAILER - August 16, 2017
- ARK: Survival Evolved – Extensive Hands-On Experience Available At gamescom 2017 - August 15, 2017
- Okinawa Rush – Game News - August 14, 2017
- DEADHOLD: HEADS, LIMBS AND STEAM EARLY ACCESS ON AUGUST 25th - August 14, 2017