This is not the greatest horror game in the world, no. This is just a tribute. But seriously… the other P.T. got cancelled, so this rendition is practically the next best thing. Turn around. The Potato Man is behind you.
After receiving an anonymous tip about the whereabouts of the Potato Man, bounty hunting team Quindalin and Dexter depart on a mission to put an end to the Potato Man once and for all. However, trying to capture this sinister spud might be the last decision our heroes ever make.
This game is a satire. Please don’t take it too seriously—unless you’d like to, of course.
- Dive head-first into the lair of the deep fryer
- Find hidden secrets that’ll scare the sh*t out of you
- Scratch your head at fourth-wall shattering puzzles
- Collect specimens, and wield powerful plungers
- Put an end to the Potato Man’s reign of terror
Publisher: Black Shell Media
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017