Pan (2015) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
Pan (2015) is not the film in which everyone had hoped it to be, though it isnt as bad as what critics are saying it to be either. Reviewing this film realistically depends on how you are looking at it. From my interest in films like this it wasn’t really that good of a film but it was entertaining, though if you’re at the age that you are starting to put the shapes in the right places then this film is great. The cast selected for Pan (2015) I don’t believe fit the part, now don’t get me wrong the actors and actresses are great and do their part for what it was; I just don’t think the cast was picked right. The story is short in many parts and very shortcoming when it comes to each actor’s script. The graphics were fairly well done and this film did have some good potential if it were to be done with the right cast, writers, producers, and directors; then I’m certain it would’ve come out a bit better. Pan (2015) is a fairly entertaining film but it fails in holding the attention of any who are old enough to purchase a ticket on their own.
Our Rating based on 1-5 Stars: 3 stars
IMDB Info –
12-year-old orphan Peter is spirited away to the magical world of Neverland, where he finds both fun and danger, and ultimately discovers his destiny — to become the hero who will be forever known as Peter Pan.
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017