Maximum Games has announced that a brand-new patch for their recently released snowboarding title, Mark McMorris Infinite Air, is now live and available for the Xbox One version of the game.
The patch includes additions, tuning and improvements in the following areas:
- Improved Onboarding and New Tutorials – Get more in-depth. Visit the tutorial menu to access the new lessons.
- Videos – Visit the videos menu to access video tutorials, highlight reels and more
- Better Discovery Tools – New sorting options, favoriting, and messaging makes finding and sharing your creations easier
- Gameplay Tuning – Small adjustments to make everything a bit smoother and more realistic
- Vibration – Players can now receive tactile feedback. Enable in the Settings menu
- Bug Fixes and Improvements
Infinite Air is the first open-world, physics-based snowboarding video game built in close collaboration with top pro-snowboarder, Mark McMorris. In Infinite Air, players can use their imaginations to carve out their own unique tracks in pristine powdery courses. Offering over 100 square miles of vast backcountry terrain across massive procedurally generated mountains, the options are near endless and guarantee that no course will ever be the same. Not even the high alpine snowy mountain tops are out of reach as the helicopter will allow players to land in any location offered in the game.
Mark McMorris Infinite Air is available now on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC. This title has been rated “T for Teen” by the ESRB.
For more product information, please visit http://www.infiniteairthegame.com .
For more information on Maximum Games, please visit: http://www.maximumgames.com .
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018