London, November 15 th 2017 – Today, The Imaginarium released the final launch trailer for the cinematic narrative adventure Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier. It will be released on November 21st, 2017 in North America and Europe.
For more information about PlayLink, please go to:https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/explore/ps4/games/playlink/
The Imaginarium is one of Britain’s leading production companies, working across film, television, video games and digital applications. Founded by Andy Serkis and Jonathan Cavendish, The Imaginarium has recently seen the successful release of the horror film The Ritual, starring Rafe Spall, and true-life romance Breathe, directed by Serkis and starring Andrew Garfield and Claire Foy. Serkis’ The Jungle Book, starring Christian Bale, Cate Blanchett and Benedict Cumberbatch, is released through Warner Bros in October 2018. Recent TV productions include Fungus the Bogeyman for Sky, and Neanderthal Fight Club for the BBC. The Imaginarium’s sister company, The Imaginarium Studios, has provided performance capture services for films including Star Wars: Force Awakens, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Avengers: Age of Ultron and Godzilla.
About FoxNext Games:
FoxNext is driving immersive, next generation entertainment experiences in the areas of virtual and augmented reality, mobile, console and pc games and location-based entertainment across Twentieth Century Fox Film and Fox Networks Group. FoxNext Games has a successful track record identifying exceptional games and publishing partners across the mobile and console/PC space, such as Family Guy: Another Freakin’ Mobile Game, Animation Throwdown: The Quest for Cards, The Simpsons Tapped Out, Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff, Ice Age Adventures, Sugar Smash: Book of Life and Alien: Isolation.
About Sony Interactive Entertainment:
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
“PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. “PS4” is a trademark of the same company.
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018