ODDROK releases hover boarding Action/Adventure game on Steam
HELSINKI – Jan. 11, 2017 – Oddrok, the independent game creators from Finland, have released the POWER HOVER on Steam for PC and Mac. This action-adventure-racer is packed with over 35 stunning handcrafted levels. Defy gravity and pass through the odd desolated world, sometimes going on water tunnels, frosty caves, desert roads or other breathtaking environments. Go upside-down on tubes, avoid areas filled with lasers, enjoy the truly stunning visuals and atmospheric original soundtrack.
POWER HOVER features a single-player mode with unique levels, as well as challenge stages for competing against friends.
Someone has stolen all the power from your robot village, but the track is still warm, hop on your hover board and bring back the energy!
As you ride with your hoverboard through the game, a story about the odd world of the robots start to unfold through atmospheric interactive cutscenes.
• Over 35 handcrafted levels full of surprises
• Defy Gravity and Enjoy the freedom of controlling a hoverboard
• Enjoy beautiful pseudo-low-poly art style
• Experience the story, told through small interactive cutscenes
• Explore the beautiful landscapes and multiple different themes
• Compete with your friends in the Challenge levels
• A thrilling soundtrack by Ted Striker
Oddrok was founded in 2015 by two experienced game developers. We are a small independent game studio located in Helsinki, Finland. Power Hover is our debut title.
- We’ve Started Mountain Biking - August 21, 2017
- Attack on Titan 2 – Game News - August 21, 2017
- Monster Hunter: World – Game News - August 18, 2017
- Spintires: MudRunner – Game News - August 18, 2017
- In Another World With My Smartphone (2017) – Anime Review - August 16, 2017
- Join us in Twitch – We’re Live at least 1 time a day everyday - August 16, 2017
- Are you a True Nerd or a True PC Gamer? - August 16, 2017
- Black Mirror – Game News - August 16, 2017
- DESTINY 2 PC AVAILABILITY AND TRAILER - August 16, 2017
- ARK: Survival Evolved – Extensive Hands-On Experience Available At gamescom 2017 - August 15, 2017