ODDROK releases hover boarding Action/Adventure game on Steam
HELSINKI – Jan. 11, 2017 – Oddrok, the independent game creators from Finland, have released the POWER HOVER on Steam for PC and Mac. This action-adventure-racer is packed with over 35 stunning handcrafted levels. Defy gravity and pass through the odd desolated world, sometimes going on water tunnels, frosty caves, desert roads or other breathtaking environments. Go upside-down on tubes, avoid areas filled with lasers, enjoy the truly stunning visuals and atmospheric original soundtrack.
POWER HOVER features a single-player mode with unique levels, as well as challenge stages for competing against friends.
Someone has stolen all the power from your robot village, but the track is still warm, hop on your hover board and bring back the energy!
As you ride with your hoverboard through the game, a story about the odd world of the robots start to unfold through atmospheric interactive cutscenes.
• Over 35 handcrafted levels full of surprises
• Defy Gravity and Enjoy the freedom of controlling a hoverboard
• Enjoy beautiful pseudo-low-poly art style
• Experience the story, told through small interactive cutscenes
• Explore the beautiful landscapes and multiple different themes
• Compete with your friends in the Challenge levels
• A thrilling soundtrack by Ted Striker
Oddrok was founded in 2015 by two experienced game developers. We are a small independent game studio located in Helsinki, Finland. Power Hover is our debut title.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017