Pownce! – Mobile Game Review
Oh WOW! Have you ever played Super Meat Boy? Well if you have played it then imagine the amped up feeling with the rage quit but you just can’t stop, then add a Rocket Powered Cat. This game is so fun and addictive!
So I loaded up Pownce! On my IPhone and my IPad, I had no issues with how to play; this app didn’t give any errors or complications of any kind. This game was push start and let’s go. To say the least it’s addictive, it’s quirky and fun; I love it. So the focus of the game is to keep your cat in the air and with that I’ll let you figure it out…. This is a great game designed by Michael Gamil, Jano Vesina and Vin Aure; it is available on GooglePlay as well as The Apple Store, go download it and have a blast.
Rating (1-5 stars): 5 Stars
About the Game:
Just tap to dash and then Pownce! See how far you can go!
- Easy tap-to-dash controls
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017