Pownce! – Mobile Game Review
Oh WOW! Have you ever played Super Meat Boy? Well if you have played it then imagine the amped up feeling with the rage quit but you just can’t stop, then add a Rocket Powered Cat. This game is so fun and addictive!
So I loaded up Pownce! On my IPhone and my IPad, I had no issues with how to play; this app didn’t give any errors or complications of any kind. This game was push start and let’s go. To say the least it’s addictive, it’s quirky and fun; I love it. So the focus of the game is to keep your cat in the air and with that I’ll let you figure it out…. This is a great game designed by Michael Gamil, Jano Vesina and Vin Aure; it is available on GooglePlay as well as The Apple Store, go download it and have a blast.
Rating (1-5 stars): 5 Stars
About the Game:
Just tap to dash and then Pownce! See how far you can go!
- Easy tap-to-dash controls
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017