- Pure Chess: Grandmaster Edition launches on September 9
- The definitive edition of the multi-million selling title comes to PC and Xbox One
- Join a community of over 2.5 million Pure Chess players
- Exclusive chess sets, comprehensive tutorials and an in-depth ELO ranking system
LIVERPOOL, 1 September 2016
Ripstone Games is proud to announce the much-anticipated launch of Pure Chess: Grandmaster Edition on Steam and Xbox One, due for release on September 9 for £9.99 / $12.99 / €12.99.
This special Grandmaster Edition of the hit multi-million selling game Pure Chess is the definitive version, containing exclusive chess sets and pieces, comprehensive tutorials teaching basic and advanced chess techniques, an in-depth ELO ranking system for online play, and 100 puzzles to sink your teeth into.
The Grandmaster Edition comes with cross-platform play on Steam, meaning that you’ll be able to cross pawns with the existing Pure Chess community of over 2.5 million players. Or you can jump into a head-to-head with the AI and show the game who’s boss, with ten levels of finely tuned AI leveling.
Meanwhile there are six beautiful locations to get to grips with, and three tournaments with rating systems and ranking boards. Whichever way you want to learn and play chess, Pure Chess: Grandmaster Edition has a mode to suit your needs.
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017