- Pure Chess: Grandmaster Edition launches on September 9
- The definitive edition of the multi-million selling title comes to PC and Xbox One
- Join a community of over 2.5 million Pure Chess players
- Exclusive chess sets, comprehensive tutorials and an in-depth ELO ranking system
LIVERPOOL, 1 September 2016
Ripstone Games is proud to announce the much-anticipated launch of Pure Chess: Grandmaster Edition on Steam and Xbox One, due for release on September 9 for £9.99 / $12.99 / €12.99.
This special Grandmaster Edition of the hit multi-million selling game Pure Chess is the definitive version, containing exclusive chess sets and pieces, comprehensive tutorials teaching basic and advanced chess techniques, an in-depth ELO ranking system for online play, and 100 puzzles to sink your teeth into.
The Grandmaster Edition comes with cross-platform play on Steam, meaning that you’ll be able to cross pawns with the existing Pure Chess community of over 2.5 million players. Or you can jump into a head-to-head with the AI and show the game who’s boss, with ten levels of finely tuned AI leveling.
Meanwhile there are six beautiful locations to get to grips with, and three tournaments with rating systems and ranking boards. Whichever way you want to learn and play chess, Pure Chess: Grandmaster Edition has a mode to suit your needs.
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017
- LONG AWAITED FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION ARRIVES NEXT MONTH - September 20, 2017
- It’s been an awesome ride so far - September 19, 2017
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017