- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
PURSON PREMIERE “THE WINDOW CLEANER” VIDEO
“Desire’s Magic Theatre really is a slippery rabbit hole of a trip, a misfit alternative to Florence Welch’s mainstream oddness” – Mojo
PURSON have premiered their new video for “The Window Cleaner” from Desire’s Magic Theatre via Mojo. Watch it HERE and HERE.
Vocalist/guitarist Rosalie Cunningham said, “The songs on Desire’s Magic Theatre are very personal, like a diary. They tend to be about the psychedelic experience, something that’s been important to me since my teenage years, figuring out my own sense of spirituality, and ‘The Window Cleaner’ is a prime example.”
She continued, “I’d been up all night at a party, and I wasn’t really enjoying myself. It was all quite seedy. So in the morning, I went to the park with a friend to do some mushrooms. Afterwards, everything had become so beautiful that I went home and demo’d up the song in a couple of hours, and the album version is pretty much the same as that first demo. I think the video is a good representation of where the song sprang from.”
Desire’s Magic Theatre draws inspiration from the rock operas of the late ’60s and early ’70s. This 10-track outing sees the UK group touching on a variety of realms, including folk, prog, psychedelic, gothic, and classic rock, making telling use of classical instruments and complex arrangements along the way.