Super Treasure Arena opens its doors on Steam This Thursday
Tomorrow (Sept 15), Super Treasure Arena, a retro-inspired “winner takes all” arena shooter, will open its gates for treasure-greedy action junkies. The game’s competitive play sessions are focused on playing with buddies, either in split-screen, online or both at the same time. Besides real human enemies and bots, there’s a menagerie of monsters to shake things up (and drop coins for you to grab!).
As there’s no pre-game inventory loadout in Super Treasure Arena, you pick up your weapons on-the-fly. Depending on the weapon you’ll find, you can then either shoot the hell out of your buddies or try to avoid direct confrontations by going “ninja style”, focusing on monsters and treasures. On top of that, each of the five characters has a unique special ability to mess up half of the map. Either way, you need to grab the loot and avoid being blasted by your “buddies.” The action is non-stop and a ton of fun.
Super Treasure Arena will hit Steam Early Access tomorrow for only $6.39 / €6.39 / £4.49, due to a 20% release discount for the first seven days.
About Super Treasure Arena
FOUR PLAYER COIN FRENZY
Super Treasure Arena is a unique mix of retro-inspired arcade action and objective-based arena shooters. The result is a frantic game where collecting and stealing loot from your opponents is the key to victory.
ENTER THE ARENA
Play locally via split-screen, or challenge other players online!
Choose on of four different characters (each with a unique special ability) and battle it out on tight top-down maps, filled with angry monsters and shiny loot. Various weapons scattered across each map can be picked up and will help you blasting away your opponents, including bows, magic staffs, bombs, rockets and more!
There are plenty of multiplayer options for you to enjoy. You can choose to play…
- Locally against friends via split-screen
- Online against other players
- Against AI bots
- Or a mix of anything above!
About Headup Games
We are an independent games publisher located near Cologne in Germany awarded as Best German Publisher in 2012 and 2013 by the German Developers Association. Together with our partners, we focus on the contentment of our customers and the best gameplay experience delivered at the fairest price-quality ratio. Since our foundation, we have published over 100 games, including many projects from highly talented developers that are known for their potential and creativity. Our portfolio features high-quality games such as Superhot, Super Meat Boy, The Binding of Isaac, Terraria, Limbo, The Basement Collection, Gone Home, Q.U.B.E., Frozen Synapse and many more as well as the million sellers #1 iOS hits The Inner World, Bridge Constructor and Bridge Constructor Playground. More information can be found at www.headupgames.com .
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017