Super Treasure Arena opens its doors on Steam This Thursday
Tomorrow (Sept 15), Super Treasure Arena, a retro-inspired “winner takes all” arena shooter, will open its gates for treasure-greedy action junkies. The game’s competitive play sessions are focused on playing with buddies, either in split-screen, online or both at the same time. Besides real human enemies and bots, there’s a menagerie of monsters to shake things up (and drop coins for you to grab!).
As there’s no pre-game inventory loadout in Super Treasure Arena, you pick up your weapons on-the-fly. Depending on the weapon you’ll find, you can then either shoot the hell out of your buddies or try to avoid direct confrontations by going “ninja style”, focusing on monsters and treasures. On top of that, each of the five characters has a unique special ability to mess up half of the map. Either way, you need to grab the loot and avoid being blasted by your “buddies.” The action is non-stop and a ton of fun.
Super Treasure Arena will hit Steam Early Access tomorrow for only $6.39 / €6.39 / £4.49, due to a 20% release discount for the first seven days.
About Super Treasure Arena
FOUR PLAYER COIN FRENZY
Super Treasure Arena is a unique mix of retro-inspired arcade action and objective-based arena shooters. The result is a frantic game where collecting and stealing loot from your opponents is the key to victory.
ENTER THE ARENA
Play locally via split-screen, or challenge other players online!
Choose on of four different characters (each with a unique special ability) and battle it out on tight top-down maps, filled with angry monsters and shiny loot. Various weapons scattered across each map can be picked up and will help you blasting away your opponents, including bows, magic staffs, bombs, rockets and more!
There are plenty of multiplayer options for you to enjoy. You can choose to play…
- Locally against friends via split-screen
- Online against other players
- Against AI bots
- Or a mix of anything above!
About Headup Games
We are an independent games publisher located near Cologne in Germany awarded as Best German Publisher in 2012 and 2013 by the German Developers Association. Together with our partners, we focus on the contentment of our customers and the best gameplay experience delivered at the fairest price-quality ratio. Since our foundation, we have published over 100 games, including many projects from highly talented developers that are known for their potential and creativity. Our portfolio features high-quality games such as Superhot, Super Meat Boy, The Binding of Isaac, Terraria, Limbo, The Basement Collection, Gone Home, Q.U.B.E., Frozen Synapse and many more as well as the million sellers #1 iOS hits The Inner World, Bridge Constructor and Bridge Constructor Playground. More information can be found at www.headupgames.com .
- Let’s bring in 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018