Daedalic Entertainment and Crazy Bunch publish Relaxing VR Games: Mahjong on the Samsung Gear VR. Therewith, Daedalic is discovering a new territory, since Relaxing VR Games: Mahjong is the very first VR title of the Hamburg studio.
The Chinese evergreen is part of the Relaxing VR Games series which will contain even more game classics in the future. With this series, Daedalic Entertainment and Crazy Bunch want to perfect their knowledge about VR games and offer a relaxing experience for the players.
Relaxing VR Games: Mahjong will be released for Samsung Gear VR as well as for Oculus Rift and Google Daydream shortly after.
About Relaxing VR Games: Mahjong:
Relaxing VR Games: Mahjong brings the classic into a new dimension. Now you can use your Samsung Gear VR to arrange the stones in a photorealistic 360° environment. By pointing with your finger, you can interact with the game field via touch feature of the Samsung Gear VR.
- High replay value
- One of the most popular game classics, finally optimized for VR
- Over 160 different templates on photorealistic 360° backgrounds
- Easy gameplay due to intuitive one-touch-operation
- Relaxing game atmosphere
Relaxing VR Games: Mahjong on Samsung Gear VR
About Daedalic Entertainment
Daedalic Entertainment, based in Hamburg, publishes and develops computer and video games for all platforms. The studio focuses on interactive literature and character and narrative-driven games like adventures and RPGs. Daedalic Entertainment has a staff of more than 160 employees, including the Writer’s Room, a team of writers unique to the German media industry.
Since May 2014, Daedalic Entertainment is part of the Bastei Lübbe group of companies. In July 2014, the publisher opened a new studio, Daedalic Entertainment West, in Düsseldorf. The studio’s first project is the Space Exploration RPG The Long Journey Home.
Daedalic won the German Developer Award 21 times („Studio of the Year“ 2009 and 2013, among others). In 2013, the studio won the prestigious German Games Award for “Best German Game” with “Chaos on Deponia”. Daedalic Entertainment is also the six-time winner of the German Video Game Award and the European Games Award.
With titles like State of Mind, Silence, The Devil’s Men and Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth, Daedalic will raise the bar for the whole adventure genre. With Blackguards they also gained a reputation for creation of high quality RPG games. As a publisher, the studio is also known for releasing unique and outstanding titles like Shadow Tactics, Crazy Machines 3, Valhalla Hills and Bounty Train.
CrazyBunch is a young ambitious team of experienced developers based in Hamburg, Germany, focusing on creating games and interactive media. For years we have been good friends and productive coworkers in an award-winning German game studio. Now we decided to start our very own company. We are currently creating games with focus on Virtual Reality and aggregating interests for VR in Germany. Our goal is to make CrazyBunch stand for outstanding user experiences, high quality design and excellent entertainment value.
- It’s been an awesome ride so far - September 19, 2017
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017
- Black Desert Online – Game News - August 29, 2017
- Rune: Ragnarok – Game News - August 29, 2017
- Cycling – We found out why Bikes vary so much in Price – You get what you pay for - August 29, 2017