“Remothered: Tormented Fathers” is close to the final development stage: receiving the approval from the community will allow the title to appear on the largest digital distribution platform for PC gaming.
For this occasion, Darril Arts and Stormind Games have presented new graphic material that focuses on the gameplay and that shows new features.
Thanks to the new trailer and the new screenshots, Steam users now have more information to evaluate “Remothered: Tormented Fathers”.
Player-enemy interaction, hide & seek combo, stealth strategy, artificial intelligence and so on. After watching the new footage, gamers will have a clearer idea about how the final gameplay will look like.
The game has a strong cinematic inspiration. You’ll discover something more about the atmosphere, the story and the direction of Chris Darril. The trailer itself has a movie-like feel.
For the first time, gamers will have a glimpse on the graphic interface of “Remothered: Tormented Fathers”. In the game, there are circumstances where you need to act quickly. Developers have focused on delivering a polite and clean interface to help the player to understand what is going on.
The music composed by Nobuko Toda and Luca Balboni is going to enhance the dark atmosphere within the game. Previously unreleased clips from the soundtrack are unveiled in the trailer.
The voice over actors involved in “Remothered: Tormented Fathers” are among the most known in the videogame industry. Gamers can listen to the voices of Rosemary and Richard Felton for the first time ever.
The project Remothered is the brainchild of Chris Darril. In 2015, the Italian game designer funds Darril Arts and partners up with Stormind Games for the development of the game. This collaboration gives birth to “Remothered: Tormented Fathers”, an authentic and interactive psychological horror game with strong cinematic inspiration and extreme gameplay.
“Remothered: Tormented Fathers” is scheduled for a 2017 release for PC and PlayStation 4. Darril Arts and Stormind Games hope that the fans of Remothered will support the Greenlight submission and will help the game to be released on Steam.
Visit the following page to vote YES for “Remothered: Tormented Fathers” and help Darril Arts and Stormind Games to reach their goal: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=860982470
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017