REDWOOD CITY, Calif. (August 30, 2016) – Crystal Dynamics® today released the Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration™ gamescom theater demo. In Rise of the Tomb Raider, Lara becomes more than a survivor, and embarks on her first Tomb Raiding expedition in search of the secret of immortality. She’ll explore a vast and hostile world, engage in guerilla combat, and discover deadly tombs.
The video showcase begins with the cinematic action of “Thin Ice” from the main campaign, as Lara fights to escape Trinity in a frozen Siberian wasteland. Next is a preview of “Blood Ties”, which will feature over an hour of new single-player story as Lara’s uncle challenges her ownership of Croft Manor. Lara’s determined to prove that she’s the rightful heir and reclaim her legacy, but to do that she must confront the secrets of her past. Finally, there’s a look at the new “Lara’s Nightmare” combat mode, in which Lara must protect her childhood home from hordes of the undead.
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration is the most comprehensive version of the award-winning experience, and also includes PlayStation VR support, co-op Endurance mode, an “Extreme Survivor” difficulty mode, 5 classic Lara skins, an outfit and weapon inspired by TR III, and all of the previously released DLC. The game launches on PS4 October 11th, and the new content will be included as part of the Season Pass on Xbox One and PC.
Official Homepage: www.TOMBRAIDER.com
Official Twitter: @TOMBRAIDER
Official Facebook page: http://facebook.com/TOMBRAIDER
Official YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/TOMBRAIDER
About TOMB RAIDER
The TOMB RAIDER franchise has sold over 46 million copies worldwide and inspired one of the most successful video game film adaptations in history, grossing over $300 million at the global box office with protagonist Lara Croft becoming a contemporary global icon. The most recent release in the world famous franchise, Rise of the Tomb Raider, released exclusively for Xbox One and Xbox 360 on November 9, 2015 and on PC January 28, 2016. The game has received numerous “Best of” nominations and is one of the highest rated games on next generation systems. All of this has made TOMB RAIDER once again a destination brand for action-adventure.
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018