Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015) – Game Review
So I got a few new games the other day and of course Rise of the Tomb Raider has been one of the games in which I had high hopes for, thankfully I was not let down. In the Tomb Raider games out, my favorite one of them had been Tomb Raider (2013) – Survival Instinct; until now. Rise of the Tomb Raider is everything that Survival Instinct was an more, in fact from the minute you start it is non stop; love it!
I believe they done a great job with Rise of the Tomb Raider and it surely kept the good things in which they had originally in the 2013 Tomb Raider that I loved. The play style is the same but more action, and more puzzles; a perfect game to enjoy and worthy of the cost.
Our Rating (1-5 stars): 5 Stars
About the Game: Rise of the Tomb Raider is an action-adventure video game developed by Crystal Dynamics and published by Microsoft Studios and Square Enix. It is the sequel to the 2013 video game Tomb Raider, which was itself, the second reboot to its series.
- For the love of the Suffering the training wheels have been removed #adventurecycling - February 17, 2018
- What’s Up. - February 2, 2018
- Let’s bring in 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018