Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015) – Game Review
So I got a few new games the other day and of course Rise of the Tomb Raider has been one of the games in which I had high hopes for, thankfully I was not let down. In the Tomb Raider games out, my favorite one of them had been Tomb Raider (2013) – Survival Instinct; until now. Rise of the Tomb Raider is everything that Survival Instinct was an more, in fact from the minute you start it is non stop; love it!
I believe they done a great job with Rise of the Tomb Raider and it surely kept the good things in which they had originally in the 2013 Tomb Raider that I loved. The play style is the same but more action, and more puzzles; a perfect game to enjoy and worthy of the cost.
Our Rating (1-5 stars): 5 Stars
About the Game: Rise of the Tomb Raider is an action-adventure video game developed by Crystal Dynamics and published by Microsoft Studios and Square Enix. It is the sequel to the 2013 video game Tomb Raider, which was itself, the second reboot to its series.
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017