Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015) – Game Review
So I got a few new games the other day and of course Rise of the Tomb Raider has been one of the games in which I had high hopes for, thankfully I was not let down. In the Tomb Raider games out, my favorite one of them had been Tomb Raider (2013) – Survival Instinct; until now. Rise of the Tomb Raider is everything that Survival Instinct was an more, in fact from the minute you start it is non stop; love it!
I believe they done a great job with Rise of the Tomb Raider and it surely kept the good things in which they had originally in the 2013 Tomb Raider that I loved. The play style is the same but more action, and more puzzles; a perfect game to enjoy and worthy of the cost.
Our Rating (1-5 stars): 5 Stars
About the Game: Rise of the Tomb Raider is an action-adventure video game developed by Crystal Dynamics and published by Microsoft Studios and Square Enix. It is the sequel to the 2013 video game Tomb Raider, which was itself, the second reboot to its series.
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017
- LONG AWAITED FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION ARRIVES NEXT MONTH - September 20, 2017
- It’s been an awesome ride so far - September 19, 2017
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017