Palo Alto, California, September 27, 2016
Indie games studio Rocktastic Games announced that cooperative planet-crawler Rogue Continuum has completed Early Access development and will release as a full game on Steam on October 4th, 2016.
In Rogue Continuum, up to four local or online players take on the task of going back in time to stop the imminent destruction of Earth from an unknown doomsday fleet. In order to achieve this, the players must trek across a collection of alien-infested planets, underground caverns, and also land on asteroids to deliver indiscriminate death and destruction to a host of alien life forms.
Rogue Continuum presents the player with four different heroes to play, combining twin-stick shooter gameplay with “Rogue-lite” RPG hero and weapon upgrades. The game also features persistent unlocks for new weapons, abilities and planet locations as the player progresses further.
About the developer:
Rocktastic Games is an independent game developer studio based in Palo Alto and Sacramento, California, consisting of a small team of artists and programmers brought together by their uncurbed enthusiasm of creating and playing video games. Rogue Continuum is their first released PC game title. More info atwww.RocktasticGames.com
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017