Brand new arena The Temple of Sacrifice as well as updates implemented for unique MOBA. Hoplon crowns its first ESL Play Esports European Championship winner.
Florianópolis, Brazil — 3rd August, 2017 — Hoplon, the leading video games developer in Brazil, is delighted to announce brand new arena The Temple of Sacrifice is now available in their unique free-to-play car-combat MOBA, Heavy Metal Machines, currently playable for free on Steam.
The Temple of Sacrifice arena gameplay trailer:
In the new The Temple of Sacrifice arena teams start side-by-side as they look to take the bomb and deliver it in the opposite direction through more visible paths with now more obvious shortcuts, having removed physical blockers from the circuit – making it simpler for new players. Other features include the ability to push enemies into the crusher to eliminate them, as well as system enhancements including a cleaner menu, implementation of a kill feed that shows the last kills in the top-right of the screen, and general gameplay balancing.
The Temple of Sacrifice in Heavy Metal Machines was a holy sanctuary where humankind used to pay tribute to the dark creatures that lurked underground to keep the peace. After the apocalypse and the rise of Metal City, the Temple was found by Metal Herald and became a new battleground for Heavy Metal Machines players. With a “T” shaped arena, the new area allows players to “sacrifice” their enemies for the greater good hence its name, Temple of Sacrifice.
Furthermore, Hoplon’s first venture into the esports scene, the ESL Play Heavy Metal Machines Esports European Championship final took place over the weekend. With a combined prize pool of over €10,000, Kvasdopil from Russia was crowned champion and took home €4,000. Players won’t need to wait for the next Heavy Metal Machineschampionships for a chance to be rewarded as Hoplon are awarding players monthly based on their leaderboard performance.
Lucas Corte, Game Designer at Hoplon said, “With the new implementation of The Temple of Sacrifice arena, we further expand Heavy Metal Machines to make it more competitive as well as ruthless by giving players the opportunity to eliminate opposing players. After a successful ESL Esports European Championship, the new arena, improvements to gameplay and adding extra monthly prizes will ensure to make the next championships even more competitive.”
Founded in 2000, Hoplon is one of the leading game developers, with a team of over 70 highly skilled professionals. Located in Florianopolis and a part of the technological centre in Southern Brazil, Hoplon is responsible for pioneering projects in Brazil and strengthening the Brazilian gaming industry through such titles as Heavy Metal Machines, Apocalypse: The Party’s Over or Taikodom. Steam is a registered trademark of Valve Corporation.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017