Thwart Evil Dr. Zor on More VR Platforms Than Ever Before
PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania (October 31, 2016) — Critically-acclaimed game developer Schell Games today announced that it’s bringing its highly-anticipated, award-winning virtual reality (VR) game I Expect You To Die to PlayStation®VR in December.
Created specifically for VR, I Expect You To Die is a spy-themed puzzle game that has been capturing the attention of video game enthusiasts and media worldwide since it was announced last year. The game has been recognized time-and-time again as a stand-out experience for its fun escape-the-room mechanics, intuitive gameplay and environments, and the unique challenge it puts upon players to use their smarts to solve missions and survive the myriad ways to die in the game.
“We’re thrilled to be working with Sony to bring the incredibly immersive, secret agent world of I Expect You To Die to PlayStation®VR owners later this year,” said Jesse Schell, CEO of Schell Games. “The game offers a VR experience unlike any other that’s challenging, fun and full of nail-biting suspense, and we can’t wait to see it in the hands of console players to see how they do.”
About I EXPECT YOU TO DIE
I Expect You To Die is a virtual reality puzzle game where players take on the role of an elite secret agent as they attempt to survive deadly situations in immersive dangerous locals by completing missions using problem solving skills and wits. It’s a race to thwart the evil Dr. Zor without succumbing to traps and tricks that may cause an untimely demise. Already recognized with multi-industry awards for best gameplay, best VR experience and best game design, I Expect You To Die will launch later this year as one of the first available game experiences for Oculus Touch, in addition to PlayStation®VR. The game can also be played using an Xbox controller and computer mouse. For the latest game news, to discover its intriguing backstory, get insight on solving assignments and more, visit http://www.ieytd.com .
About Schell Games
Schell Games is a full-service game design and development company with a focus on creating transformational games and innovative, interactive experiences. Founded in 2002 by world-class game designer and renowned author Jesse Schell, the studio heralds a highly talented array of artists, programmers, producers, and game designers. Schell Games specializes in creating memorable experiences through mobile, VR/AR, PC, console, handheld, online and social games; interactive experiences and theme park attractions; connected toys and virtual worlds. The company counts some of the world’s most respected brands as clients, such as Yale University, SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment, The Fred Rogers Company, The Walt Disney Company and Facebook. For more information on Schell Games, visit www.schellgames.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017