Thwart Evil Dr. Zor on More VR Platforms Than Ever Before
PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania (October 31, 2016) — Critically-acclaimed game developer Schell Games today announced that it’s bringing its highly-anticipated, award-winning virtual reality (VR) game I Expect You To Die to PlayStation®VR in December.
Created specifically for VR, I Expect You To Die is a spy-themed puzzle game that has been capturing the attention of video game enthusiasts and media worldwide since it was announced last year. The game has been recognized time-and-time again as a stand-out experience for its fun escape-the-room mechanics, intuitive gameplay and environments, and the unique challenge it puts upon players to use their smarts to solve missions and survive the myriad ways to die in the game.
“We’re thrilled to be working with Sony to bring the incredibly immersive, secret agent world of I Expect You To Die to PlayStation®VR owners later this year,” said Jesse Schell, CEO of Schell Games. “The game offers a VR experience unlike any other that’s challenging, fun and full of nail-biting suspense, and we can’t wait to see it in the hands of console players to see how they do.”
About I EXPECT YOU TO DIE
I Expect You To Die is a virtual reality puzzle game where players take on the role of an elite secret agent as they attempt to survive deadly situations in immersive dangerous locals by completing missions using problem solving skills and wits. It’s a race to thwart the evil Dr. Zor without succumbing to traps and tricks that may cause an untimely demise. Already recognized with multi-industry awards for best gameplay, best VR experience and best game design, I Expect You To Die will launch later this year as one of the first available game experiences for Oculus Touch, in addition to PlayStation®VR. The game can also be played using an Xbox controller and computer mouse. For the latest game news, to discover its intriguing backstory, get insight on solving assignments and more, visit http://www.ieytd.com .
About Schell Games
Schell Games is a full-service game design and development company with a focus on creating transformational games and innovative, interactive experiences. Founded in 2002 by world-class game designer and renowned author Jesse Schell, the studio heralds a highly talented array of artists, programmers, producers, and game designers. Schell Games specializes in creating memorable experiences through mobile, VR/AR, PC, console, handheld, online and social games; interactive experiences and theme park attractions; connected toys and virtual worlds. The company counts some of the world’s most respected brands as clients, such as Yale University, SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment, The Fred Rogers Company, The Walt Disney Company and Facebook. For more information on Schell Games, visit www.schellgames.com or contact us at email@example.com .
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017