Mastiff completes its quest at PAX West and returns with new assets and information for upcoming 3D action-RPG
SAN FRANCISCO – September 14, 2016 – After returning from a highly successful showing at PAX West in Seattle, where attendees were treated with early hands-on access to Gurumin 3D: A Monstrous Adventure ™, video game publisher Mastiff is thrilled to unveil a handful of new in-game screenshots and preview images featuring the themes that will be released alongside Nihon Falcom’s action-RPG, which is coming soon to the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems in the Nintendo eShop for the shortcake-sweet price of $14.99.
Mastiff also revealed that fans who purchase Gurumin 3D: A Monstrous Adventurefrom the Nintendo eShop at launch will also be gifted a free Gurumin 3D theme that they can use to decorate the home screen of their Nintendo 3DS system. Additional Gurumin 3D themes will be made available for purchase from the Theme Shop on the Nintendo 3DS system.
New in-game screenshots and preview images of the Gurumin 3D themes can be viewed and downloaded from www.tinyurl.com/gurumin .
A new blog post showing off some of the highlights and adventures of Gurumin 3Dat PAX West will also be available at http://gurumin.rocks/news/.
Gurumin 3D: A Monstrous Adventure immerses players in a highly-vivid and fully 3D fantasy world, packed full of colorful characters voiced by an all-star cast. Real-time combat, mini-games, multiple endings, alternate gameplay modes, hidden characters, and a head-bobbing soundtrack all work in unison to create an enjoyable, fast-paced, immersive, and downright magical adventure.
About Gurumin 3D: A Monstrous Adventure:
Gurumin 3D: A Monstrous Adventure stars a strong-willed young girl named Parin, who is sent to live with her grandfather in a small mining town while her archeologist parents are off excavating an ancient ruin. No other children live in the town so Parin is surprised to find a young girl about to be attacked by an angry dog. Parin rescues the girl and learns something even more shocking – her new friend is a monster, and like all monsters, invisible to adults.
Parin is soon invited to the mysterious Monster Village, which just so happens to be hidden right behind the town. Parin has just started making monster friends when evil spirits, known as Phantoms, invade the village and ‘monsternap’ most of the inhabitants. Parin learns of the Legendary Drill, a weapon accessible only to the chosen, and powerful enough to eliminate the Phantoms. Thus begins Parin’s quest to reclaim the Legendary Drill, drive out the Phantoms and set the world right.
Gurumin 3D: A Monstrous Adventure key features:
· Mesmerizingly beautiful graphics in stereoscopic 3D
· Non-linear game play across 30+ stages set in a wide variety of environments
· 90 items to collect, 48 unique enemies, and 24 engaging and enjoyable characters to interact with
· Challenging boss battles, puzzles, traps, and mini-games galore
· Hidden characters, alternate gameplay modes, and other secrets to unlock
· All-star voice cast including Amber Hood, Tara Strong, Dee (Bradley) Baker, Robin Atkin Downes, and more
· A rockin’ soundtrack that’s also available on iTunes
About Nihon Falcom
Founded in 1981 by Masayuki Kato, Nihon Falcom Corporation released Japan’s first computer role- playing game in 1983. Over the past three decades, Nihon Falcom has produced numerous role-playing, action and adventure games, including the popular Ys and Dragon Slayer series. www.falcom.co.jp
Mastiff is a publisher of games on all platforms, including those from Sony Computer Entertainment, Microsoft, Nintendo, PC, and mobile devices including iPhone, iPad, Android devices and online gaming. Founded in 2002, Mastiff is proud to have released games in virtually every genre including FPS, RPG, adventure, casual, and music. For more information, please visit www.mastiff-games.com .
© 2004-2016 Nihon Falcom Corporation. All rights reserved. Ported, localized and published under license by Mastiff. All rights reserved. Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017