– Who Wants Some More Wang? –
Austin, TX – Independent developer Flying Wild Hog and the katana enthusiasts at publisher Devolver Digital have announced that first-person slasher Shadow Warrior 2 will launch October 13 on PC and preorders are now available. Shadow Warrior 2 fans can pre-order the game via Steam, GOG, and Humble to secure 10% off and get the exclusive ‘Razorback’ chainsaw katana that is every bit as badass as that sounds. Owners of Flying Wild Hog’s previous games Shadow Warrior and Hard Reset Redux will receive an additional 10% off the pre-order price as thank you for being a ninja from the start.
Those ninjas that want to get all fancy with it can purchase Shadow Warrior 2 Deluxe which adds the Shadow Warrior 2 soundtrack, the Art of Shadow Warrior 2 digital book, and the Solid Gold Pack that includes an exclusive gold co-op ninja skin, katana and MP7 gun.
Shadow Warrior 2 is the stunning evolution of Flying Wild Hog’s offbeat first-person shooter following the further misadventures of former corporate shogun Lo Wang. Now surviving as a reclusive mercenary on the edge of a corrupted world, the formidable warrior must again wield a devastating combination of guns, blades, magic and wit to strike down the demonic legions overwhelming the world he inadvertently corrupted.
Battle alongside allies online in four-player co-op or go it alone in this inventive sequel to the best-selling remake from 2013. Complete outrageous missions, collect powerful new armor, arcane relics of legend and choose from an array of masterfully designed weaponry – including a katana chainsaw that allows you to carve up your enemies in real-time. Finesse is the name of the game when it comes to dynamic dismemberment.
Remarkably bigger in every way than its predecessor, Shadow Warrior 2 has been designed as an open, vertically scalable world to explore. Each new unique environment is jaw-droppingly gorgeous and hosts a procedurally generated loot system so no two playthroughs will ever be the same.
“The reception to each new bit of Shadow Warrior 2 that we share has been thrilling and our team is excited – and relieved – to finally share our work with the fans,” said Michal Szustak, Studio Director at Flying Wild Hog. “We think our small studio has accomplished something special with Shadow Warrior 2 and hope that both fans of the classic FPS and those that enjoy more modern shooters will enjoy the game.”
For news and information on development, follow @ShadowWarrior on Twitter or visit shadowwarrior.com.
Shadow Warrior 2 Trailer
Shadow Warrior 2: $39.99 / £34.99 / €36.99
Shadow Warrior 2 Deluxe: $49.99 / £44.99 / €46.99
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017