Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom, the Action-RPG developed by Enigami, releases this fall on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Next week, players will have the chance to pre-order the game on Steam, benefitting from exclusive bonuses detailed in this news. While Shiness’ Gamescom Trailer brought more information about the story of the game, the images unveiled today will embark you further into the magical and inhospitable lands that make up the world of Shiness.
Walk deep inside the corrupted forest of Meonis, a land originally inhabited by Meonians. This old civilization once lived in harmony with nature, but fled to Mantara City in order to escape the Curse of Adorn. Meonis forest is now infested by evil creatures from the obscure Shi, and home to the palace of the dead King Meos, a dark place where only the bravest of heroes would dare visit. Further in the North, at the Peak of Shiyawo Mountains, Chado observes the Hall of Giants – the only gate for exiled people to access the lands of Adorya.
Players will have the chance to pre-order Shiness on Steam starting next week, benefitting from the following exclusive bonuses:
- 15% off the price of the game
- The first 129 pages of the Official Shiness Manga, telling the story of our heroes before the game’s beginning
The Shiness Original Soundtrack
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017