The Time of the Two Suns has begun
SKARA – The Blade Remains will globally launch its Open Alpha for the first time, as a Free-to-Play on February the 3rd. This third person melee action game has been developed for the last four years by a small team based in Barcelona and promises a challenging and furious gameplay with an innovative approach in Lore and player engagement.
Here you can watch their last trailer: https://youtu.be/XU6_KVSL9vE
“The main idea we had from the very beginning was to put players in the center of this dying world, and make the Lore evolve based in their actions, not the other way around” says Pablo Rodríguez, Creative Director of SKARA. “Our Kickstarter backers and Early Adopters are already part of the Lore: now it is time to open this to the rest of the world, starting with the four-days event called ‘Cataclysm’ that will initiate the ‘Time of the Two Suns’”.
This weekend event will be the beginning of the first-open season of SKARA – The Blade Remains, and all players actions will forever influence the future of Lore. Best players will rise as Kings and Villains of each faction and will be converted in stories that will shape Skara’s future.
“We created a rich background with hundreds of stories that will set the scenario for the players to come”, says Jackson, Skara’s Cowriter , “but what happens in Skara´s future will be determined by player’s actions”.
Skara´s first novel will be published by Planeta – the fourth largest publisher in the world – during 2017, and some of its characters come from the players community. Upcoming novels, videos and comic books will narrate all that happens in the game as an exciting way to adapt persistent Lore and reward Skara’s best players.
But what is Skara? Skara – The Blade Remains is a Free-to-Play competitive team-based melee combat game for up to 10 players set in a fantasy world. Skara will be available for PC on its Steam Store Page from Friday the 3rd of February (http://store.steampowered.com/app/274620). Easy to learn, hard to master, only the best can be legendary, remembered forever in Skara lore.
“Early Access gives us the chance to show our progress in Skara while still polishing the game thanks to our players’ feedback. Here we can focus on giving gamers what they want, which would have been almost impossible for an Indie studio in other circumstances”. This way of collaborating with its community gave Skara the Best Early Access award from MMO Games website in 2016. The team behind Skara wants to keep this momentum and engage with new players, creating a collaborative effort to build a rich and unique IP, from players to players.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017