SkullGirls (2012) – Game Review
Game Review –
SkullGirls is a great game, it’s one of my favorites to play. I’ve played SkullGirls a lot on Steam, PS3, and more and have enjoyed every bit of it; the art is amazing, the music goes beautifully with the gameplay, and the fighting within the game is fantastic. SkullGirls is a user friendly simple to play game using such simple moves as the old school fighting games, I Love it.
I hadn’t realized until now that I hadn’t share my thoughts on SkullGirls and wanted to let you all know for those of you who hadn’t played it yet. I’ve bought all of the additional dlc content for SkullGirls and look forward to much more content hopefully if it comes out. Check out SkullGirls and let us know whatcha think about it, we think it’s perfect.
Our Rating based on 1-5 stars: 5 Stars
Game Info –
Skullgirls is a fast-paced, 2D fighting game developed by Reverge Labs and lead by tournament champ Mike “Mike Z” Zaimont and artist Alex “o_8” Ahad.
Drawing on the best features the genre has to offer, Skullgirls is designed to be a tournament-grade fighter while remaining approachable and engaging for the casual player.
Game Features –
1.) Skullgirls features the most frames of animation per character of any fighting game, hand-drawn at high resolution and enhanced by real-time lighting courtesy of a powerful 3D engine
2.) Classic six-button play gives characters a huge variety of attacks and special moves With the Variable Tag Battle system, players can pit mismatched teams of one, two or three characters against one another
3.) Custom Assists let you outfit your team with a huge variety of attacks for nearly endless strategic possibilities
4.) A robust anti-infinite combo system keeps competitive play free of abusive tactics
5.) Robust tutorials and an AI designed to teach eases new players into the traditionally intimidating fighting game genre and helps you improve from there
6.) Official GGPO netcode ensures lag-free fighting online
7.) A stunning soundtrack by Castlevania: Symphony of the Night composer Michiru Yamane draws you into the game’s unique “Dark Deco” world
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018