Sneaky Pete (2015) – Episode 1 – TV Series Review
The Review –
Sneaky Pete (2015) – Episode 1 is an outstanding introduction to what looks to be a very promising show. Casting Giovanni Ribisi for the win on this one the show has some real great potential to be a long lasting show. I caught Sneaky Pete on Amazon on Demand of course and I wasn’t sure what it was to be about, I saw Giovanni Ribisi and knew I couldn’t go wrong giving it a watch; I was not let down. Now the wait for more is the biggest thing for me with this show now, great introduction/pilot/episode-1.
The acting in Sneaky Peak was excellent, this show has the perfect cast so far! The story was sinister-comedy and interesting in a great way, it reminded me of the feeling I get when I watched House M.D. The show all together from this intro is amazing and I look forward to seeing more of it, great start out; let’s hope it dont get stopped like they do with all good shows.
Our Rating based on 1-5 stars: 5 Stars
IMDB Info –
After leaving prison, Marius takes cover from his past by assuming the identity of his cellmate, Pete. He moves in with Pete’s long-estranged, unsuspecting family and is roped into the family’s bail bond business. He’s a criminal taking down other criminals and, in the process, he’ll discover the family life he’s never had.
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017
- LONG AWAITED FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION ARRIVES NEXT MONTH - September 20, 2017
- It’s been an awesome ride so far - September 19, 2017
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017