Sneaky Pete (2015) – Episode 1 – TV Series Review
The Review –
Sneaky Pete (2015) – Episode 1 is an outstanding introduction to what looks to be a very promising show. Casting Giovanni Ribisi for the win on this one the show has some real great potential to be a long lasting show. I caught Sneaky Pete on Amazon on Demand of course and I wasn’t sure what it was to be about, I saw Giovanni Ribisi and knew I couldn’t go wrong giving it a watch; I was not let down. Now the wait for more is the biggest thing for me with this show now, great introduction/pilot/episode-1.
The acting in Sneaky Peak was excellent, this show has the perfect cast so far! The story was sinister-comedy and interesting in a great way, it reminded me of the feeling I get when I watched House M.D. The show all together from this intro is amazing and I look forward to seeing more of it, great start out; let’s hope it dont get stopped like they do with all good shows.
Our Rating based on 1-5 stars: 5 Stars
IMDB Info –
After leaving prison, Marius takes cover from his past by assuming the identity of his cellmate, Pete. He moves in with Pete’s long-estranged, unsuspecting family and is roped into the family’s bail bond business. He’s a criminal taking down other criminals and, in the process, he’ll discover the family life he’s never had.
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017