Jon North Puts Skills to Work in a Bloody Slaughterhouse
WARSAW, Poland (Dec. 20, 2016) — CI Games, developer of the Sniper: Ghost Warrior series and Lords of the Fallen, explores the dark depths of a slaughterhouse shown in a never-before-seen map location in Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3.
Watch the Slaughterhouse gameplay video:
Located deep in the Georgian mountains, an American prisoner is being held captive in an old slaughterhouse repurposed by separatists to be a site of body disposal. Watch as American Marine Jon North uses his skills to rescue the prisoner quickly and efficiently while he’s still alive.
Armed with a variety of weapons and equipment, Jon North’s combat prowess is fully realized when properly prepared for the mission. New to the series, the aerial drone with the proper upgrades provide an advantage before entering the area. Using Sniper skills to pick off lone separatists on watch, and then using Ghost skills to take out the enemy stealthily with the trusty knife helps create and easy way of infiltration and exfiltration.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 tells the story of brotherhood, faith and betrayal in the most complete sniper experience ever. Take the role of an American sniper named Jonathan North, who is dropped into enemy territory in northern Georgia, nearby Russian borders. Explore large open-world maps with dynamic weather and a day and night cycle that actually impacts play and decisions. Customize weapon equipment, accessories, vehicles and a drone, and utilize the three pillars of gameplay to your liking: Sniper, Ghost and Warrior.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 will launch on
Windows PC, PlayStation®4, and Xbox One on April 4, 2017
To learn more about CI Games and Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, visit:
CI Games website: www.cigames.com
About CI Games:
CI Games is an international developer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products with sales in more than 50 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, CI Games was established in 2002 and has been listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange since 2007. CI Games’ global operations distinguish it as one of the most dynamic development companies in the industry, with development and distribution offices in Poland, United States, Germany & Canada. CI Games portfolio includes the best-selling Sniper: Ghost Warrior franchise with over 5 million copies sold worldwide. The company is currently working on a number of high-profile, multiplatform games including Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 and the action RPG Lords of the Fallen 2. For more information on CI Games please visit: www.cigames.com
- Let’s get our Paladins Fix on. - February 15, 2017
- Blood Bowl 2 – Game News - February 15, 2017
- Alice Transforms Lands on iOS and Android - February 15, 2017
- Casual Connect Europe Post-Conference Report & Indie Prize Berlin Winners - February 15, 2017
- Devilian Adds New Region and Challenge Mode in Largest Update Yet - February 15, 2017
- IGF-Honored Monster Loves You! launches on PS4. - February 15, 2017
- You’re gonna love the All Stars 8 Bundle! - February 15, 2017
- Roses are Red, Violet’s are Red, Everything’s Red. Welcome to The Pit. Snowflake’s Chance gets release date! - February 15, 2017
- The LEGO Batman Movie (2017) – Movie Review - February 11, 2017
- Mutant Alien Moles of the Dead on Nintendo WiiU & First screenshots - February 10, 2017