PUSH is a game that will make you hate yourself. An affront to the modern dogma of “hand-holding” game design and kids-gloving players into feeling like gods for doing nothing, PUSH is not an ordinary puzzle game. It will challenge you. It will defeat you. You will give up, and you will come back later jaded and filled with rage.
But the difficulty in PUSH does not come from unwieldy control schemes or unpredictable enemies. This is a game of logic, a game of calculation, a game of wits. Every time you fail it will be your fault. You will slowly give up on yourself, and just as you begin to believe that you have succeeded in beating a level, as the doors open inviting you to move on to the next challenge, you will realize that you were wrong. That you have to start again. Like Sisyphus pushing the boulder up the hills of Tartarus, this is your hell. Your destiny.
You will lie awake in bed at night, haunted by the puzzles. They will stand by the foot of your bed, staring at you with their blackened, hollowed eyes, whispering, “one… more… try.”
In less than an hour the KickStarter for PUSH’s Greenlight fee was fully funded. Now the game needs your votes on Steam Greenlight.
Thank you for your support.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017