PUSH is a game that will make you hate yourself. An affront to the modern dogma of “hand-holding” game design and kids-gloving players into feeling like gods for doing nothing, PUSH is not an ordinary puzzle game. It will challenge you. It will defeat you. You will give up, and you will come back later jaded and filled with rage.
But the difficulty in PUSH does not come from unwieldy control schemes or unpredictable enemies. This is a game of logic, a game of calculation, a game of wits. Every time you fail it will be your fault. You will slowly give up on yourself, and just as you begin to believe that you have succeeded in beating a level, as the doors open inviting you to move on to the next challenge, you will realize that you were wrong. That you have to start again. Like Sisyphus pushing the boulder up the hills of Tartarus, this is your hell. Your destiny.
You will lie awake in bed at night, haunted by the puzzles. They will stand by the foot of your bed, staring at you with their blackened, hollowed eyes, whispering, “one… more… try.”
In less than an hour the KickStarter for PUSH’s Greenlight fee was fully funded. Now the game needs your votes on Steam Greenlight.
Thank you for your support.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017