Focus Home Interactive announces its collaboration with Saber Interactive for Spintires: MudRunner
August 18th 2017
Focus Home Interactive is pleased to announce its collaboration with Saber Interactive for the game Spintires: MudRunner with the Reveal Trailer
Focus Home Interactive is happy to announce its collaboration with Saber Interactive for the development of Spintires: MudRunner, the ultimate version of the million-seller indie hit Spintires coming in October to PC and for the first time to consoles. Like Spintires before it, Spintires: MudRunner puts players in the driver seat and dares them to take charge of incredible all-terrain vehicles, venturing across extreme Siberian landscapes with only a map and compass as guides! Get a taste of what awaits you in the Reveal Trailer.
A huge upgrade over its predecessor, this edition comes complete with a brand new Sandbox Map joining the original game’s 5 environments, a total graphical overhaul, a new Challenge mode with 9 new dedicated maps, 13 new vehicles and other comprehensive improvements. It’s not just an enhanced edition, it’s the ultimate off-road simulation experience!
Drive 19 powerful all-terrain vehicles, each with its own characteristics and attachable equipment. Complete your objectives and deliveries by enduring perilous conditions across wild, untamed landscapes in extreme conditions with dynamic day-night cycles. Explore an immersive sandbox environment, enhanced by improved graphics. Overcome muddy terrain, raging rivers and other obstacles that all realistically react to the weight and movement of your vehicle powered by the game’s advanced physics engine.
With your map, compass, winch, and your driving skills as allies, go solo or join up to three others in the coop multiplayer. On PC, download mods created by the passionate community for truck-loads of content and an ever-evolving Spintires: MudRunner experience.
Spintires: MudRunner will release in October on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Spintires owners benefit from an exclusive 50% discount on Steam, cumulative with the -10% special offer for all preorders, starting today also on Steam.
About Saber Interactive
Saber Interactive is one of the world’s leading independent developers of interactive games and entertainment, with an unrivaled ability to deliver on a wide range of concepts. Founded in 2001, Saber has grown into one of the largest and longest-standing developers of interactive games in Russia/Eastern Europe and one of the few remaining independent game studios producing AAA content. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skillsets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high quality experiences that rival the best in the industry.
More information on the website: http://saber3d.com/
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017