Players can now reserve the crazy splatformer that will rock 2017.
The Splashteam and The Sidekicks label are pleased to announce today the opening of the pre-orders for the PC Collector version of Splasher.
Splasher is the new game by Romain Claude, former Game Designer and Level Designer at Ubisoft where he worked on games like Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins and Rabbids Go Home. He has culled a team of talented professionals around him, featuring Art Director Richard Vatinel aka Gromyand Aymeric Schwartz, composer and sound designer on projects such as Absolver, Rayman Origins and Valiant Hearts.
Splasher is a challenging platform game, loaded with lots of humor and surprises. Armed with a splattering cannon, the hero launches an attack on the Inkorp paint factory to rescue his companions, the Splashers, and put an end to the malicious plans of its big boss: the infamous Le Docteur.
Each color of his weapon offers special powers: stick to walls, bounce, attack enemies… it will be necessary to make good use of them to overcome the long and demanding levels which are full of ever more treacherous traps.
The pre-order offer launched today allows players to reserve the collector edition for PC/Windows. As a special offer, it is available at the standard game price: $14,99 / 14,99 € / £10,99 instead of $19,99 / 19,99 € / £14,99
This collector edition includes an immediate access to the demo of the game and at release:
- The full game
- The Official soundtrack
- A “Retrospective” pack comprising all versions of the game starting with the very first prototype in 2014
- HD Artworks by Gromy
The game will be released on PC next February 7th, the development team having granted themselves some more days in order to refine the game. Splasher will also be released on Playstation 4 and Xbox One in spring 2017.
A new trailer has been unveiled today:
And you can find fresh new screenshots as well as more Splasher assets on The Sidekicks Press Server.
About the Sidekicks
The Sidekicks is a new video game label that offers studios an attractive alternative between self-publishing and classic publishers. We offer full support from game consulting, business development, PR, Marketing and Worldwide sales. Every super studio needs a Sidekick!
For the players, The Sidekicks is a selection of some of the best indie games with titles like Edge of Eternity, Hover: Revolt of Games, Splasher or Old School Musical.
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017