Split (2016) – Movie Review
Movie Review –
Yesterday I finally got to take a moment to get out to the theater to see Split (2016) directed by M. Night Shyamalan. Now at first when I saw the trailer I had a strong interest in seeing this film until I saw the name M. Night Shyamalan, the trailer made it look intense and I was really wanting to see it. I only waited to see it due to since the movie the Village also by M. Night Shyamalan there seemed to be a trend that every film with his name on it was completely something different than what was marketed, well finally this one isn’t
Split is a superb film, it’s exactly what the trailer showed and more. The acting, especially by James McAvoy and Anya Taylor-Joy were off the charts; impeccable to say the least. These two actors keep you on your toes the entire film. The story, like all stories by M. Night Shyamalan had more than one meaning so the stylings of his did show in this film too though it didn’t kill it.
I thoroughly enjoyed this film, finally a very well-made suspenseful thriller film.
Our Rating based on 1-5 stars: 5 Stars
IMDB Info –
Three girls are kidnapped by a man with a diagnosed 23 distinct personalities and must try and escape before the apparent emergence of a frightful new 24th.
Plot or Story Line –
When three girls are kidnapped by a man with 24 different personalities they have work out which of those personalities will help them escape and which of those personalities will try to stop them. James McAvoy produces a master class performance playing the psychotic kidnapper and 24 roles.
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - August 22, 2017
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH NEW WAYS TO EXPERIENCE EOS - August 22, 2017
- New LEGO Worlds Nintendo Switch Teaser Trailer - August 22, 2017
- Batman: The Enemy Within – The Telltale Series - August 22, 2017
- We’ve Started Mountain Biking - August 21, 2017
- Attack on Titan 2 – Game News - August 21, 2017
- Monster Hunter: World – Game News - August 18, 2017
- Spintires: MudRunner – Game News - August 18, 2017
- In Another World With My Smartphone (2017) – Anime Review - August 16, 2017
- Join us in Twitch – We’re Live at least 1 time a day everyday - August 16, 2017