StarCraft II Nation Wars IV Finals on Saturday, January 21
Some of StarCraft II’s biggest stars will illuminate Paris this weekend in the Nation Wars IV finals! You and your readers can follow the action live as teams of top players clash for their countries in the culmination of a unique tournament.
Poland, Canada, Germany, and South Korea are the remaining contenders, battling it out in the semi-finals and grand final broadcast live on O’Gaming starting at 16:00 CET this Saturday, January 21.
The South Korean team may be the favorites to claim the lion’s share of the $30,000 USD prize pool, but despite an impressive roster—including reigning IEM champion Lee “INnoVation” Shin Hyung, as well as Joo “Zest” Sung Wook and Kim “sOs” Yoo Jin—there’s no guarantee that they’ll dominate tomorrow.
A surprising 1-4 game group stage defeat by Canada over South Korea—featuring some huge plays from StarCraft II’s best-known female player Sasha “Scarlett” Hostyn—means there’s everything to play for. But don’t count out the Europeans! Exceptional recent performances from Germany’s Tobias “ShoWTimE” Sieber place him among the tournament’s most feared opponents, while Artur “Nerchio” Bloch of Poland helped his team knock Nation Wars III champions France out of the group stages.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017