St. Louis, Missouri, 5/2, 2017 – DarkSpace Games has announced that they are seeking $14K in funding to support the development of The Fallen World, a stealth focused survival horror rpg currently in development. The Kickstarter campaign will begin May 5th and features exclusive physical editions of the game and custom characters for higher tier backers. The campaign can be viewed at kickstarter.fallenworldgame.com.
The Fallen World tasks players not just with surviving, but with actively plotting a course through the nightmare world they inhabit. Procedural encounters powered by Unreal Engine 4 enable dynamic encounters which allow every player a unique journey.
More information, the trailer, and screenshots are available at www.fallenworldgame.com .
For development updates and more Subscribe to DarkSpace Games https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRh0qC7_OiLFrUi4ACyl9ng and follow @DarkSpaceGames on twitter.
The Fallen World is currently in active development.
DarkSpace Games is a St. Louis based indie game development studio dedicated to exploring the uncharted depths of interactive story telling and design.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017