St. Louis, Missouri, 5/2, 2017 – DarkSpace Games has announced that they are seeking $14K in funding to support the development of The Fallen World, a stealth focused survival horror rpg currently in development. The Kickstarter campaign will begin May 5th and features exclusive physical editions of the game and custom characters for higher tier backers. The campaign can be viewed at kickstarter.fallenworldgame.com.
The Fallen World tasks players not just with surviving, but with actively plotting a course through the nightmare world they inhabit. Procedural encounters powered by Unreal Engine 4 enable dynamic encounters which allow every player a unique journey.
More information, the trailer, and screenshots are available at www.fallenworldgame.com .
For development updates and more Subscribe to DarkSpace Games https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRh0qC7_OiLFrUi4ACyl9ng and follow @DarkSpaceGames on twitter.
The Fallen World is currently in active development.
DarkSpace Games is a St. Louis based indie game development studio dedicated to exploring the uncharted depths of interactive story telling and design.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017