Stunning First-Person Puzzler ‘The Turing Test’ Launches Today on PC & Xbox One
Trust Your Instincts and discover what it means to be human
London, UK – August 30 2016: The Turing Test, the stunning first-person sci-fi puzzler built with Unreal Engine 4 is released today on PC and Xbox One.
Published by Square Enix Collective™ on PC and via ID@Xbox on Xbox One, The Turing Test is developed by Derby, UK based Bulkhead Interactive. The studio previously released Pneuma: Breath of Life, and recently concluded a successful Kickstarter campaign – hitting their funding goal in three days – for their next project Battalion 1944, due to launch in 2017.
The Turing Test follows the story of Ava Turing, an engineer for the International Space Agency (ISA), as she attempts to uncover the truth behind strange events at the research base on Jupiter’s moon, Europa. As Ava, players must use their Energy Manipulation Tool (EMT) to transfer power from one object to another; powering up and taking control of artificially intelligent machines, manipulating giant structures and solving complex tasks – all set to a backdrop of a multi-layered narrative that challenges the player on what it means to be human.
In celebration of The Turing Test’s release, Square Enix Collective has released the following launch trailer: youtu.be/9oouSR8K0fc
The Turing Test is available now on PC and Xbox One for $19.99 (€19.99, £14.99). For those looking for the complete experience, The Turing Test Collector’s Edition – containing a digital official art book, original soundtrack and original pre-alpha prototype in addition to the final game – retails for $23.98 (€23.98, £22.48).
- Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/499520
- Xbox One: microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/the-turing-test/bs2mmfvlkxrk
For all the latest information and assets for The Turing Test, please visit:
- Website: theturingtestgame.com
- Twitter: twitter.com/TheBulkhead
- Facebook: facebook.com/BulkheadInteractive
- YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCPVan4eGsvtogvBO56LwSAw
SQUARE ENIX, the SQUARE ENIX logo, SQUARE ENIX COLLECTIVE, and the SQUARE ENIX COLLECTIVE logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. THE TURING TEST and BULKHEAD INTERACTIVE are trademarks of Bulkhead Interactive. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017