Styx: Shards of Darkness is Cyanide Studio’s upcoming Stealth Adventure game arriving March 2017 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Today, watch Styx subvert Elven defenses in a stealthy attack that sees him using throwing daggers, knives, traps and even chandeliers to distract and kill his enemies, and steal the coveted Quartz, a source of magical power.
As a nimble Goblin, Styx’s strengths are boosted by a magical Amber flowing through his veins, allowing him a plethora of magical abilities such as amber vision, a short-lived invisibility, and even the possibility to clone himself. As well as these, Shards of Darkness introduces crafting, allowing Styx to create tools and gadgets to distract, disable, and kill his foes.
Use both magic and mayhem to infiltrate huge environments on the hunt for Quartz in Styx: Shards of Darkness, releasing March 2017 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC! You can preorder the game now on STEAM to get 10% off and exclusive access to the Akenash set, donning the outfit and dagger from Styx’s first adventure.
Following its positive reception from press and players, the centuries-old goblin assassin Styx returns in a new stealth game, Styx: Shards of Darkness, with a bigger budget, bigger ideas, and a new engine: Unreal 4. Master of Shadows was a valiant exploration into the world of the green goblin thief, but Shards of Darkness will delve deeper into a complex narrative and fully realized world. Following the fall of Akenash tower, an extraordinary matter has forced Styx out of hiding to infiltrate Korrangar, the city of the Dark Elves. Supposedly impregnable, a diplomatic summit offers Styx a chance at slipping in unnoticed, as he learns that the event is nothing but a mere façade… Embark upon a stealthy adventure with new enemies, new environments, and a plethora of new mechanics aimed at refining the abilities and movement of Styx ; grappling around corners, climbing ropes, and using his trusty knife as a zip-wire. Shards of Darkness aims to offer unparalleled freedom of movement, along with refined stealth and assassination mechanics, expanding and improving on the strengths of Styx: Master of Shadows. Styx: Shards of Darkness will be available begining of 2017 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
- A brand new adventure in the universe of a centuries-old goblin assassin, taking you to the city of the Dark Elves
- New engine: beautiful graphics created in Unreal Engine 4
- New enemies, new environments, new abilities and improved stealth mechanics for Styx
- Unique co-op mode – join a friend’s game to sneak and stab through missions together
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017