The latest Subnautica Early Access update features the massive Precursor Array and Base, the tantalizing prospect of rescue, vast new areas to explore, and mysterious alien technology. The Precursor Update is focused on the Subnautica story. It advances the narrative of what happened on the beautiful, dangerous world upon which players finds themselves stranded.
A detailed presentation of the Precursor Update is available on at http://unknownworlds.com/subnautica/precursor-update.
Unknown Worlds Entertainment observes an open-development style, allowing unhindered insight into the development process. Fans of Subnautica can follow development of the game through the Subnautica Development Trello board. They may also receive daily ‘development builds’ of the game by subscribing to the ‘Experimental’ branch on Steam.
This update, as well as the previous Bones Update, will also be released for Subnautica (Game Preview) on Xbox One in the coming weeks.
- We’ve Started Mountain Biking - August 21, 2017
- Attack on Titan 2 – Game News - August 21, 2017
- Monster Hunter: World – Game News - August 18, 2017
- Spintires: MudRunner – Game News - August 18, 2017
- In Another World With My Smartphone (2017) – Anime Review - August 16, 2017
- Join us in Twitch – We’re Live at least 1 time a day everyday - August 16, 2017
- Are you a True Nerd or a True PC Gamer? - August 16, 2017
- Black Mirror – Game News - August 16, 2017
- DESTINY 2 PC AVAILABILITY AND TRAILER - August 16, 2017
- ARK: Survival Evolved – Extensive Hands-On Experience Available At gamescom 2017 - August 15, 2017