The latest Subnautica Early Access update features the massive Precursor Array and Base, the tantalizing prospect of rescue, vast new areas to explore, and mysterious alien technology. The Precursor Update is focused on the Subnautica story. It advances the narrative of what happened on the beautiful, dangerous world upon which players finds themselves stranded.
A detailed presentation of the Precursor Update is available on at http://unknownworlds.com/subnautica/precursor-update.
Unknown Worlds Entertainment observes an open-development style, allowing unhindered insight into the development process. Fans of Subnautica can follow development of the game through the Subnautica Development Trello board. They may also receive daily ‘development builds’ of the game by subscribing to the ‘Experimental’ branch on Steam.
This update, as well as the previous Bones Update, will also be released for Subnautica (Game Preview) on Xbox One in the coming weeks.
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017