The latest Subnautica Early Access update features the massive Precursor Array and Base, the tantalizing prospect of rescue, vast new areas to explore, and mysterious alien technology. The Precursor Update is focused on the Subnautica story. It advances the narrative of what happened on the beautiful, dangerous world upon which players finds themselves stranded.
A detailed presentation of the Precursor Update is available on at http://unknownworlds.com/subnautica/precursor-update.
Unknown Worlds Entertainment observes an open-development style, allowing unhindered insight into the development process. Fans of Subnautica can follow development of the game through the Subnautica Development Trello board. They may also receive daily ‘development builds’ of the game by subscribing to the ‘Experimental’ branch on Steam.
This update, as well as the previous Bones Update, will also be released for Subnautica (Game Preview) on Xbox One in the coming weeks.
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017
- Fight Off Aggressive Lifeforms Across an Alien World in Orange Moon - September 28, 2017
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, Snowboarding, Camping, Gaming – We do a lot of stuff - September 28, 2017
- Awesome Beach Cruisers at SIKK Bicycles – Arizona Bike Shop - September 28, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017