Eugene, OR — October 28th, 2016 — SUPERFIGHT is now available for a massive 80% discount from its regular price of $9.99. Not only that, there’s also a 30% discount to all existing DLC; excluding the Horror & Election DLC which was just released. It has never been a better time to join in on a game of absurd arguments with friends!
Most importantly, we’ve also released a free update which includes Classic Mode bringing the digital version of SUPERFIGHT closer than ever to its physical counterpart. With the addition of Classic Mode the game now supports up to 8 players, doubling the maximum number of players.
Classic Mode’s format is much closer to the physical version of Superfight: the winner of a round continues on to fight the next player. At game creation, players decide on how many round wins determine the game winner. With more players, and more traditional rules – this modes allows you to include more friends in a game and play the game in a way most are used to.
What is SUPERFIGHT?
SUPERFIGHT pits players against one another in hypothetical battles of real wit. The only way to win is to make the most compelling argument about the big questions in life: Who would win in a fight between a drunk Ninja and Abraham Lincoln riding a bear? Which is the better weapon: an infinite sausage lasso or a skunk on a stick? What are the chances an army of penguins could stop a depressed centaur? Grab a microphone, join or create a game with up to 4 players, and let the votes decide!
Build your fighter with character cards (like Zombie, Shark, or George W. Bush) and attribute cards (like Super Speed, Armed with a Chainsaw, or Has Tiny T-Rex Arms). When it’s your turn, simply pick one character card and one attribute card to construct their fighters, then after getting another random attribute, it’s up to you to make your case to an audience of friends or Twitch! The included FREE Blue, Purple, and Challenge Decks also allow players to throw hundreds of random locations, scenarios, and challenges into the mix for even MORE mayhem. Additional themed decks, like the R-rated Red Deck or the Geek themed Orange Deck, are available to purchase, with even more hilarious digital decks to come in future updates
SUPERFIGHT’s fantastically fabulous features:
· PLAY with a group of up to four players using matchmaking or inviting your friends.
· VOTE on fighters from previous games, guessing a matchup’s outcome to earn rewards.
· ARGUE using integrated in-game voice and optional webcam support to make your case!
· WATCH and vote for winners in live broadcasts of fights directly within Superfight or any device with Twitch!
· COLLECT over 500 additional cards, on top of the 200+ cards unlocked immediately upon purchase, as you Play or Vote!
· UNLOCK over 130 Titles based on how you play! Customize your round introduction with your Titles.
· EXPAND your card count with the included free Location, Scenario, and Challenge Decks! More decks available as DLC!
· LINK your Twitch account to earn bonus rewards while Broadcasting or Voting on live games (streaming not required to play)!
SUPERFIGHT is available via digital download on STEAM via the following link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/404770/
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018