Tappymon – Mobile Game Review
So… I’m truly uncertain how to get this review started being that I cannot put my phone down long enough lol. Over this past week I’ve been speaking with some great people over at MediaSoft Entertainment about their game Tappymon which is currently in beta. It took a bit of chatting back and forth so I was certain to have all of the information while they set me up with a testflight of the game on IOS. Once the game landed in my invite box, I was so excited that it made it through that I immediately went to opening it; well from that point my phone battery has been continuously on charger.
To say the words an addictive game in the description is saying it very lightly, this game is awesome all the way through. The characters the team designed are cute and interesting to watch while making them evolve from one stage to the next, which takes a lot of TAPPING! 🙂
I’ve been loading the app in between breaks and during car rides since I got the access, I love Tappymon and I can certainly say that I can’t wait for it’s Official release. Tappymon from beginning to end is a smooth playing, easy to understand, artistically perfect game already; so let’s hope it’s launch will be soon.
Game Status: Beta
Game Platform: The version we reviewed is IOS platform.
Rating (1-5 stars): 5 Stars
Website and Details: https://www.facebook.com/TappymonGame/
Enter the wonderful land of Tappymon, filled with adorable monsters. Take on the role as the best Tappymon trainer you can be and form a team of your own powerful Tappymons! Feed and combine elements to uncover all their hidden powers and tap your way into an exciting adventure!
Tappymon is an addictive fast action tapping game where you as a Tapping Monster trainer can feed, battle and evolve your Tappymon! Explore the world, collect food, items and evolution stones to make your Tappymon stronger! There are 8 element types with three evolutions, with more being added. With the many different types of Tappymon you’ll have your hands full to grow, evolve and Hatch Them All!
By MediaSoft Entertainment: http://www.vmediasoft.com/
- Overwatch League Preseason play begins December 7 - December 6, 2017
- Wonder (2017) – Movie Review - November 27, 2017
- Loading Bar to Host Official Viewing Party for Gfinity Elite Series Street Fighter V Finals - November 27, 2017
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017