BATTLE IT OUT TO BE CROWNED THE ULTIMATE UK & IRELAND TEKKENTM 7 CHAMPION!
Richmond, LONDON – BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT UK and ESL UK have unveiled a new UK and Ireland TEKKEN 7 tournament series, touring both countries to find the ultimate fighting champion to hold the first ever UK and Ireland TEKKEN belt.
This series of tournaments will be taking place prior to the release of the new game TEKKEN 7 launching 2nd June 2017 on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
A series of qualifying tournaments will be taking place over the coming months across five major cities inviting the public to partake in celebrating the next instalment of the TEKKEN™ franchise.
The scheduled dates for the qualifiers are:
- 15-16th April 2017 – Glasgow
- 22nd April 2017 – Dublin
- 29th April 2017 – Manchester
- 6th May 2017 – Birmingham
- 13th May 2017– London
A finals event will then be held in partnership with ESL UK on the 26th – 28thMay 2017 at MCM London Comic Con taking centre stage in the ESL Arena.
For more information on the series of tournaments and how to sign up – https://www.bandainamcoent.eu/news/2017/03/07/tekken-7-uk-championships/6054
In TEKKEN 7, all fights are personal! Prepare to enter the ring as TEKKEN 7 will be available for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and PC on 2nd June 2017. To find out more about TEKKEN 7, please head over to the official website Tekken.com.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S. part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content for platforms including all major video game consoles, PC and mobile. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN™, TEKKEN™, SOULCALIBUR™, DARK SOULS™, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA™, RIDGE RACER™ and ACE COMBAT™. For more information please visit www.bandainamcoent.eu
TEKKEN™ 7 & © BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
Press Release © 2017 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S
All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
ESL is the world’s largest esports company, leading the industry across various games with numerous online and offline competitions. It operates high profile, branded international and national leagues and tournaments such as the Intel® Extreme Masters, ESL One, ESL Pro Series, StarCraft® II World Championship Series, as well as grassroots amateur cups, leagues and matchmaking systems. ESL covers a broad field of services in gaming technology, event management, advertising and TV production, fully catering to the needs of the esport’s ecosystem. With offices in Germany, UK, Russia, France, Poland, Spain, China, Australia, North America and partners in many other countries, it has a truly global footprint. www.eslgaming.com
- Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier final launch trailer released - November 15, 2017
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – Movie Review - November 11, 2017
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Out Now on PlayStation 4 - November 11, 2017
- A few good movies and a lot of enjoyment – Enjoy the Silence - November 8, 2017
- Fall is here and not too much longer and we will be heading out for snowboarding - October 23, 2017
- World of Warplanes flies into action with version 2.0 - October 11, 2017
- TERA: Update Introduces New Enchantment System and Fresh Dungeon Action - October 11, 2017
- A few years left so here it goes - October 9, 2017
- American Made (2017) – Movie Review - October 8, 2017
- Another day in the office and its been good - October 3, 2017