BATTLE IT OUT TO BE CROWNED THE ULTIMATE UK & IRELAND TEKKENTM 7 CHAMPION!
Richmond, LONDON – BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT UK and ESL UK have unveiled a new UK and Ireland TEKKEN 7 tournament series, touring both countries to find the ultimate fighting champion to hold the first ever UK and Ireland TEKKEN belt.
This series of tournaments will be taking place prior to the release of the new game TEKKEN 7 launching 2nd June 2017 on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
A series of qualifying tournaments will be taking place over the coming months across five major cities inviting the public to partake in celebrating the next instalment of the TEKKEN™ franchise.
The scheduled dates for the qualifiers are:
- 15-16th April 2017 – Glasgow
- 22nd April 2017 – Dublin
- 29th April 2017 – Manchester
- 6th May 2017 – Birmingham
- 13th May 2017– London
A finals event will then be held in partnership with ESL UK on the 26th – 28thMay 2017 at MCM London Comic Con taking centre stage in the ESL Arena.
For more information on the series of tournaments and how to sign up – https://www.bandainamcoent.eu/news/2017/03/07/tekken-7-uk-championships/6054
In TEKKEN 7, all fights are personal! Prepare to enter the ring as TEKKEN 7 will be available for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and PC on 2nd June 2017. To find out more about TEKKEN 7, please head over to the official website Tekken.com.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S. part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content for platforms including all major video game consoles, PC and mobile. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN™, TEKKEN™, SOULCALIBUR™, DARK SOULS™, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA™, RIDGE RACER™ and ACE COMBAT™. For more information please visit www.bandainamcoent.eu
TEKKEN™ 7 & © BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
Press Release © 2017 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S
All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
ESL is the world’s largest esports company, leading the industry across various games with numerous online and offline competitions. It operates high profile, branded international and national leagues and tournaments such as the Intel® Extreme Masters, ESL One, ESL Pro Series, StarCraft® II World Championship Series, as well as grassroots amateur cups, leagues and matchmaking systems. ESL covers a broad field of services in gaming technology, event management, advertising and TV production, fully catering to the needs of the esport’s ecosystem. With offices in Germany, UK, Russia, France, Poland, Spain, China, Australia, North America and partners in many other countries, it has a truly global footprint. www.eslgaming.com
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) – Movie Review - September 22, 2017
- World of Tanks Console launches latest War Stories campaign - September 20, 2017
- LONG AWAITED FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION ARRIVES NEXT MONTH - September 20, 2017
- It’s been an awesome ride so far - September 19, 2017
- Hatebreed Announce Support Acts for Fall Anniversary Tour - September 12, 2017
- Bloody Zombies Now Available on Major VR Platforms, PlayStation 4 and Steam. - September 12, 2017
- BE A HERO: Hurricane Relief Event - September 12, 2017
- It (2017) – Movie Review - September 8, 2017
- An average day with a beautiful end to it - September 5, 2017
- It has been an unbelievable Journey so far – Cycling - September 3, 2017