Tera aka The Exiled Realm of Arborea
I used to be a die-hard fan of World of Warcraft, raiding several times a week, until now. Tera! The has became one of my most played games, it’s what WoW shouldve continued being. Very few things about the game Tera that does bother me though.
One of the first issues that I have with Tera is when you tele-port somewhere, it always changes your channel. The channel changing is a complete pain in the butt, as typically you get put in the highest channel which is so cluttered you cant hardly do anything in the game.
Second issue with Tera is their servers in some areas are so bogged down ya tend to just shut the game off.
And third is the game is Free to play, this brings a ton of bad things within good games.
Now Tera is an awesome game and I love to play it, I hope that one day it goes subscription only. The game is worth a subscription and if it were subscription only it would hold more serious players and less “bs” talk in the chat. I tend to turn off the chat in all games that are free to play due to the content in which people seems to want to talk about that has nothing to do with gaming.
Now the server issues with Tera, I’m sure this will get better with time, and I really hope they fix the channel changing. Comparing Tera to World of Warcraft, well… World of Warcraft doesn’t have any comparison.
Check out Tera if you used to love World of Warcraft and left it for the same reasons we did, this is a better alternative and a nicely growing game. The graphics are superior, and the customization’s are awesome!
Rating 1-5 stars 5 Stars
About the Game
The Exiled Realm of Arborea (officially abbreviated as TERA) is a 3D fantasy themed MMORPG developed by Bluehole Studio. The game was released in South Korea on January 25, 2011, in Japan on August 18, 2011, in North America on May 1, 2012, and in Europe on May 3, 2012, with closed and open beta testings taking place before the launch dates. NHN Corporation, NHN Japan Corporation, En Masse Entertainment and Frogster Interactive Pictures publishes the game in these regions, respectively.
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018
- Razer Phone First to Deliver Netflix in Both HDR & Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 Premium Smartphone Entertainment Experience - January 12, 2018
- Organizing and Getting this new year ready to roll - January 8, 2018
- MEDIA ALERT: DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ! - January 3, 2018