More powerful gear / Endgame dungeon challenges / Server launch and stack of events for new players and TERA veterans
Karlsruhe/Germany, 11/10/2017 – Gameforge and developers Bluehole are stepping up a gear with the latest update to the action-packed fantasy MMO TERA. The patch introduces fundamental changes to the enchantment system, offering the ability to level up items, and bringing a new twist to the way players equip their characters.
The patch also opens the doors on two new dungeons for players from level 65 – Thaumetal Refinery and RK-9 Kennel. A raft of events are set to coincide with the release of the free update, while new servers for each language provide players both old and new with the perfect opportunity to explore the world of TERA afresh.
With new materials and a fresh approach, the overhauled enchantment system now offers players attractive bonuses when they improve their weapons and armor. Each enchantment level increases an item’s main stat, while additional buff effects can be chosen directly and without cost on sealed items. Players can see at a glance immediately which of the available options is most suited to their individual class. After reaching the maximum enchantment, items can now be leveled up into newer more powerful ones.
The new release expands the world of TERA with two new dungeons for 5-player groups from level 65. Three challenging bosses await players in the Thaumetal Refinery. Available in normal and hard modes, players must venture through the jungle and infiltrate the dungeon’s refinery, taking a trip in a mining cart along the way.
In the RK-9 Kennel, players must confront giant killer robots and a crazed scientist, avoiding dangerous traps and overcoming attacks from bombs, energy orbs and gigantic industrial hammers. At this time the RK-9 Kennel is only available in normal mode, however the patch slated for November will enable the dungeon’s hard mode.
New servers are being launched in all languages to coincide with the update release, accompanied by tons of events depending on the type of server. New and existing servers receive their own mix of challenges and activities, rewarding players with valuable items, special tokens or even flying dragons.
TERA is an action-packed MMORPG set in an exciting and detailed fantasy world of breathtaking visuals. The game offers truly dynamic gameplay, which thanks to the true action combat system gives players full control over their characters, requiring them to target enemies, as well as dodge and block attacks in order to be successful in combat.
- For the love of the Suffering the training wheels have been removed #adventurecycling - February 17, 2018
- What’s Up. - February 2, 2018
- Let’s bring in 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Bicycle – I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike - January 16, 2018
- Android Laptop and Phone Hybris Most Awarded Razer Concept at CES 2018, World’s Largest Tech Show - January 16, 2018
- THE FINAL FANTASY XV UNIVERSE EXPANDS WITH THE RELEASE OF THE ROYAL EDITION AND WINDOWS EDITION ON MARCH 6 - January 16, 2018
- EXTRA DAY ADDED TO THE PUBLIC DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ EVENT! - January 12, 2018
- Achieve True* Wireless Freedom with Razer’s New HyperFlux Wireless Power Technology - January 12, 2018
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Amazon News - January 12, 2018
- Twindom and Kodak Announce the KODAK Full Body 3D Scanner - January 12, 2018